Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: Bucs claim Haynesworth « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 11 12 13

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#180 : November 10, 2011, 12:32:33 PM

Steve Whites opinion.....

@sgw94: Got a talented team thats underperforming and totally undisciplined? I have perfect answer for you. ALBERT HAYNESWORTH LADIES AND GENTS!!! Another fair warning to any Bucs fans about to click send: I know football. You can like this move all u want but I wont. Dont try me tho Im actually going to sit back and laugh and SOME of you dumbasses when this blow up tho

Source:   Twitter

Jesus Christ, Steve White, we haven't heard about Albert's troubles before... thanks for letting us know.

Not a lot for SW to do I guess, seeing as Ruud is gone and he can no longer blow the guy on his blog.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#181 : November 10, 2011, 12:50:21 PM

Steve Whites opinion.....

@sgw94: Got a talented team thats underperforming and totally undisciplined? I have perfect answer for you. ALBERT HAYNESWORTH LADIES AND GENTS!!! Another fair warning to any Bucs fans about to click send: I know football. You can like this move all u want but I wont. Dont try me tho Im actually going to sit back and laugh and SOME of you dumbasses when this blow up tho

Source:   Twitter

Jesus Christ, Steve White, we haven't heard about Albert's troubles before... thanks for letting us know.

Not a lot for SW to do I guess, seeing as Ruud is gone and he can no longer blow the guy on his blog.

He's just bummed cause he has to fly to Nashville to do that now....

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#182 : November 10, 2011, 01:16:49 PM

3 years ago Defensive player of the year and yet I can't find a highlight video of the guy. THAT says something. Go ahead and see what you can find. Good god i'm scared right now

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone
Page: 1 ... 11 12 13
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: Bucs claim Haynesworth « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools