Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: For everyone bashing AH « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

nick777777

Starter
: November 09, 2011, 05:41:14 PM

Listen I know everyone wants to say bad move and we shouldn't have done it and this and that.  But it is a Low RISK signing, and who knows maybe he turns his career around with us.  After watching Miller get pushed into our linebackers laps all last game, I am all for seeing what this guy can bring to the table with us.  He is a couple years removed from being a dominant DT.   If he acts up we cut him simple as that, we aren't paying him a signing bonus we are paying him close to league minimum.  I highly doubt that he is going to cause problems because I think even he knows this is his last shot at staying in the league.  Plus Rah seems to have kept Winslow at bay and he was considered a locker room cancer too.  All in all I think this is a good, not great, but good signing and that he could potentially help out our teams run defense and get a little push up the middle something we have lacked in a good long while.  Like it our not he is a BUC now so lets give him the benefit of the doubt and support him come game day.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 09, 2011, 05:43:33 PM

Although he is a clear contradiction to the BS that they tried to sell us, he is cut-able at any time.

High reward, low risk.

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#2 : November 09, 2011, 05:44:09 PM

the thing is he's already made his money.  he doesn't really have much motivation to stay in the league.  surely it can't be pride.  he hasn't shown any so far.  but whatever.  hope it works out.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#3 : November 09, 2011, 05:44:38 PM

no reward, low risk.

fixt

blackthoughtz

Starter

#4 : November 09, 2011, 05:46:18 PM

He got cut for getting pancaked 3 plays in a row against the giants because of a lack of effort. He just doesn't play like he wants to play football anymore

\\\"Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.\\\"

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 09, 2011, 05:48:19 PM

He got cut for getting pancaked 3 plays in a row against the giants because of a lack of effort. He just doesn't play like he wants to play football anymore

Maybe we promised him he could grope all the waitresses' boobies he wants at the Mons if he performs well for us.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 09, 2011, 05:48:29 PM

I agree that he is a bum, both on the field and off..

What are our options at this point?

He's week to week

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#7 : November 09, 2011, 05:49:10 PM

He sucks.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#8 : November 09, 2011, 05:52:48 PM

He's week to week

John McCargo
Al Woods
Doug Worthington

All young, hungry, and know the defense.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#9 : November 09, 2011, 06:04:00 PM

It is an interesting deviation from the known process that they have been so vocal about.

I wonder if it simply means that McCargo, Woods, and Worthington, are not seen as having the potential to be on final 53?

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#10 : November 09, 2011, 06:19:48 PM

Although he is a clear contradiction to the BS that they tried to sell us, he is cut-able at any time.
I think that's the issue. All summer we were told we didn't want any of the 300 free agents out there (other than the punter) to disturb the delicate chemistry of the nucleus that's going to form the next Colts/Packers/Steelers dynasty, and now we bring in the most nucleus-disrupting player in the NFL.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#11 : November 09, 2011, 06:36:43 PM

I think that's the issue. All summer we were told we didn't want any of the 300 free agents out there (other than the punter) to disturb the delicate chemistry of the nucleus that's going to form the next Colts/Packers/Steelers dynasty, and now we bring in the most nucleus-disrupting player in the NFL.

Now Tampa needs T.O.  ::)

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#12 : November 09, 2011, 06:39:44 PM

Now Tampa needs T.O.  ::)

Why stop there...call up Randy....lol

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#13 : November 09, 2011, 06:52:01 PM

I'd rather have TO than Albert. At least you know TO will go for his stats

Pepsi

Hall of Famer
#14 : November 09, 2011, 06:54:26 PM

He's week to week

John McCargo
Al Woods
Doug Worthington

All young, hungry, and know the defense.

Young and hungry hasn't really translated on the field for us on a consistent basis.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: For everyone bashing AH « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools