Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If the Glazers fired Dungy and Gruden... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

traew01

Pro Bowler

: November 13, 2011, 03:23:41 PM

Who took their teams to several playoff appearances each, 2 NFC Championships and a Super Bowl victory:

Why on earth would they continue to stick with this horrible coaching staff that has one 3-13 season under its belt, and in year 3 of their oversight we are seeing a franchise QB going backwards in a hurry, we are seeing ZERO growth out of young players - but instead REGRESSION (Freeman, Blount, Williams, Benn, and entire defense), and we are seeing a team that ranks in the bottom half of the NFL in virtually every measurable category.

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 13, 2011, 03:25:45 PM

Who took their teams to several playoff appearances each, 2 NFC Championships and a Super Bowl victory:

Why on earth would they continue to stick with this horrible coaching staff that has one 3-13 season under its belt, and in year 3 of their oversight we are seeing a franchise QB going backwards in a hurry, we are seeing ZERO growth out of young players - but instead REGRESSION (Freeman, Blount, Williams, Benn, and entire defense), and we are seeing a team that ranks in the bottom half of the NFL in virtually every measurable category.

Said it in the hire  Cowher and Raheem should go threads... agreed got fired for far far less ineptitude..

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

gbobucsfan

Pro Bowler
#2 : November 13, 2011, 03:25:46 PM

I hope this is sarcasm because you know the obvious answer......they are cheap and don't spend the money to get quality coaches/players

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 13, 2011, 03:33:07 PM

I hope this is sarcasm because you know the obvious answer......they are cheap and don't spend the money to get quality coaches/players

I've already stated before. If they allow Rah and Olson to stay, I'm not spending a dime on Buc anything (until they are gone).

I don't give a damn if they move either. I'd rather have an expansion team placed here instead of the Buc team being held hostage by these SOB owners.

My favorite option... SELL THE TEAM AHOLES!

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

gbobucsfan

Pro Bowler
#4 : November 13, 2011, 03:36:27 PM

BW is that what fans should do to get their point across??   I'm from NC and make it to 2 games a year but DAMN games like today get me riled up.  I think the Glazers are to blame but is that the feeling in Tampa as well???

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 13, 2011, 04:07:48 PM

BW is that what fans should do to get their point across??   I'm from NC and make it to 2 games a year but DAMN games like today get me riled up.  I think the Glazers are to blame but is that the feeling in Tampa as well???

Sure. They take our tax money and don't provide much for it. FA?, no thank you. Would you like one superstar? Um, no. How about a HC worth a damn? Uh uuh. We're drafting, AKA, the cheap route! BTW, parking and tickets are going to be 200 per person (without considering concessions).....

I mean, we all hate the government for less, right? At least with them, we can see where the money is going sometimes. With the Bucs ownership, they take and take and barely do anything worth a damn with it (except foundation). Tampa Bay is getting bent over in so many ways, it's not even funny. There is NO wonder why people don't show up. Heck, last season, a winning season, they still couldn't sell tickets, so the "winning cures everything" argument is not legitimate regarding Tampa Bay, there is something else. Most likely, the people within 75 miles of the stadium are completely done with this crap the owners feed.

Would you rather A) Go to a beach with family for much cheaper than the game, but leave a little toasted and happy, or B) go watch the Bucs game, lose all your money, and still feel like you wasted it leaving disgruntled (again). Or C) Just go to the strip club? If I'm considering wasting money for wasting sake, I'm going to the stripclub.

It's basically the same thing, as you can get Mono from the recycled cups in Rayjay anyway lol.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

traew01

Pro Bowler

#6 : November 20, 2011, 04:15:58 PM

In a game we were dominating... not one, but two inexplicable onsides kicks, both at times when the momentum of game had swung strongly in our favor.

I simply do not understand how the Glazers can continue to let this moron drive the future of this team into the ground. They must simply not care...

Unreal.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#7 : November 20, 2011, 04:17:03 PM

i would bet the team loved the onsides trys.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

bucfanskiz

Starter
#8 : November 20, 2011, 04:17:50 PM

+1 Turn off the Radio

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#9 : November 20, 2011, 04:18:28 PM

put a lot of pressure on one of the league's worst defenses

traew01

Pro Bowler

#10 : November 20, 2011, 04:19:38 PM

Yep, and thats why 23 yar old players do not coach. They would go for it on every 4th down as well.

It is just undisciplined coaching.

I mean - you cannot make any logical sense about many of his coaching decisions. Last year he punted on the Detroit 35 yard line with playoffs on the line. This game - those two calls were ridiculous, even if they worked they were not the right decision.

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

#11 : November 20, 2011, 04:19:53 PM

In a game we were dominating... not one, but two inexplicable onsides kicks, both at times when the momentum of game had swung strongly in our favor.

I simply do not understand how the Glazers can continue to let this moron drive the future of this team into the ground. They must simply not care...

Unreal.

WTH are you talking about..we never dominated the game...we scored then they scored..so idk what the hell you're talking about..

GayRobot

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Starter

#12 : November 20, 2011, 04:20:16 PM

He was Competent enough to hang in with the best team in the NFL pretty much the whole game.

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#13 : November 20, 2011, 04:20:57 PM

That's the problem.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#14 : November 20, 2011, 04:21:16 PM

put a lot of pressure on one of the league's worst defenses

stopping rodgers on his 30 or our 40 is no difference.  we just needed one more play to get the ball back in the offenses hands.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If the Glazers fired Dungy and Gruden... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools