Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If the Glazers fired Dungy and Gruden... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

traew01

Pro Bowler

#15 : November 20, 2011, 04:21:55 PM

In a game we were dominating... not one, but two inexplicable onsides kicks, both at times when the momentum of game had swung strongly in our favor.

I simply do not understand how the Glazers can continue to let this moron drive the future of this team into the ground. They must simply not care...

Unreal.

WTH are you talking about..we never dominated the game...we scored then they scored..so idk what the hell you're talking about..

Are you kidding me. We were dominating that game. We had outgained them almost 2 to 1 at one point?????

We gave them the ball on their side of the field twice due to tose stupid calls.

You are an idiot.

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

#16 : November 20, 2011, 04:22:21 PM

put a lot of pressure on one of the league's worst defenses

stopping rodgers on his 30 or our 40 is no difference.  we just needed one more play to get the ball back in the offenses hands.

i agree it would not have made a difference

traew01

Pro Bowler

#17 : November 20, 2011, 04:22:45 PM

He was Competent enough to hang in with the best team in the NFL pretty much the whole game.

Oh lord, the sheep have been let out of the pen.

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

#18 : November 20, 2011, 04:26:01 PM

In a game we were dominating... not one, but two inexplicable onsides kicks, both at times when the momentum of game had swung strongly in our favor.

I simply do not understand how the Glazers can continue to let this moron drive the future of this team into the ground. They must simply not care...

Unreal.

WTH are you talking about..we never dominated the game...we scored then they scored..so idk what the hell you're talking about..

Are you kidding me. We were dominating that game. We had outgained them almost 2 to 1 at one point?????

We gave them the ball on their side of the field twice due to tose stupid calls.

You are an idiot.

you're calling me an idiot because at one point we out gained them 2 to 1..c'mon now bro...after Blounts long run we did have more yardage than them but that does not mean sh!t when we are down by two scores...and yea im the IDIOT!?..lol

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#19 : November 20, 2011, 04:28:21 PM

maybe we had more yardage because we didnt give rodgers full fields to rack up stats?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#20 : November 20, 2011, 04:30:02 PM

In a game we were dominating.

Wait, we were dominating the best team in the league?  I thought you just said the head coach was incompetent?

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#21 : November 20, 2011, 04:30:25 PM

No were just doing what NY and Philly fans do call out the coach when it's so obvious.......35 year old dumbass..

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#22 : November 20, 2011, 04:30:30 PM

Traew01 has flip flopped again.

Not surprised.

As much as I hated those two calls, I saw a team fighting today and Morris has bought himself the rest of the season and possibly next year if they keep this effort up the rest of the year.

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#23 : November 20, 2011, 04:31:18 PM

Not surprised.

As much as I hated those two calls, I saw a team fighting today and Morris has bought himself the rest of the season and possibly next year if they keep this effort up the rest of the year.

He should be fired for those onside kick calls alone.

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#24 : November 20, 2011, 04:34:14 PM

Not surprised.

stupid calls by a stupid 35 year old wanna be  DC..

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

JohnBuc06

Starter

#25 : November 20, 2011, 04:34:54 PM

Not surprised.

I actually liked the first one as it did catch them off guard and if executed a little better we might have gotten the ball back ....the second one though I'm not crazy about but I see why he tried.  What is getting me is EVERY TIME there's a big 3rd down in a game he ALWAYS blitzes by sending the house and leaving his corners on islands.  Any compentent team knows that and looks for the big mismatch which is what happened on the Packers last TD.  I would love to see him show that blitz but then drop out of it every now and then and play straight up.  They were getting solid pressure with 4-5 guys today.

jozito

Second String

#26 : November 20, 2011, 04:49:23 PM

The only person who knows less about football than Raheem is the Glaziers
HE IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE!! ITS ALL ABOUT THE ALMIGHTY$$$$$$

bucfan26

Pro Bowler
#27 : November 20, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

The second onside kick decision was inexcusable and moronic. Within two points there was no need for it.

EJ Biggers might be the worst CB in the NFL. He either gets beat on a TD or he's a penalty waiting to happen.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#28 : November 20, 2011, 04:56:08 PM

He was Competent enough to hang in with the best team in the NFL pretty much the whole game.

EEEEEEww I have to agree with a misunderstood robot. Haha.

tajik_buc

Starter

#29 : November 20, 2011, 04:59:34 PM

Not surprised.

I actually liked the first one as it did catch them off guard and if executed a little better we might have gotten the ball back ....the second one though I'm not crazy about but I see why he tried.  What is getting me is EVERY TIME there's a big 3rd down in a game he ALWAYS blitzes by sending the house and leaving his corners on islands.  Any compentent team knows that and looks for the big mismatch which is what happened on the Packers last TD.  I would love to see him show that blitz but then drop out of it every now and then and play straight up.  They were getting solid pressure with 4-5 guys today.

Actually liked them both, anything to keep the ball away from Rodgers.  I howled as much as anyone last week, so was pleased with the effort (minus the penalties again).  Now, just want to see the same effort next week, want to see consistency
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If the Glazers fired Dungy and Gruden... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools