Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ~ ~ The Official "Fire Raheem Morris!" Thread ~ ~ « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11

shawn731

Starter

#30 : November 14, 2011, 06:56:29 PM

I think many have lost perspective.  The Texans are on pace for their FIRST playoff appearance.
Whe have the Cowboys been to the playoffs? The Redskins have had a winning season and a playoff appappearance? Browns, Raiders, Lions, 49ers, etc. 
This team is too young and inexperienced to fight through the tough times and it showed yesterday.  Tackling has been an issue even when Gruden was here.  It all balls down to executing.  And this team is not doing it.  I really can't lay the egg on Raheem.  He takes the blame because he is the head coach, but its the players who are really to blame.  What I like about him is he brings energy and he has a connection with the pllayers that "I" thought would positvely translate onto the field.  And it showed last season.  I think they got ahead of themselves a little in the offseason not signing any FA's thinking they had all they needed in rookies. 

At the end of the day most of the points that this team has given up this year were due to poor executing and not the play called on D.

Can't say the same about the Offense though. I remember thinking at the begining of the season that we were stacked at WR.  SMH  The only positive plays we can get with our WR's are slants and most of them get dropped.  Our WR's are nothing to talk about.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#31 : November 14, 2011, 07:26:58 PM

If they keep playing like they have then he will need to go unfortunately. The team wouldnt feel that confident and neither would I. Its unfortunate because I do like Raheem I just think you cant keep going on with something when it clearly doesnt work. Heres to hopefully a strong last 7 games and progress to gear up for next year.

cettrue

Second String
#32 : November 14, 2011, 08:23:48 PM

I like the guy, just don't like the coach. Watching this team reminds me of the nightmare of watching my Hurricanes under Randy Shannon never prepaired and quiters. I think the coaching staff needs some major changes.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#33 : November 15, 2011, 11:03:31 AM

bump again.

His team is quitting on him and his staff of clowns.

SLOPPY
DOG VOMIT

Enhanced Cranston Logo - \"Alan Cranston-- You\'ve Just Been Warholled!\"

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#34 : November 15, 2011, 11:49:05 AM

keep bumping this beotch

J-Train

Pro Bowler

#35 : November 15, 2011, 12:37:06 PM

My biggest fear: Rah gets fired and Olson takes his place

Thanks for the sig Java!

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#36 : November 15, 2011, 12:39:38 PM

My biggest fear: Rah gets fired and Olson takes his place

Um, no...that'll NEVER happen.
Ownership has been watching the games/hearing crowd reaction.

If/when Raheem goes...they BOTH go....
: November 15, 2011, 12:41:11 PM TheChronicHotAir

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#37 : November 15, 2011, 01:38:44 PM

Keep Dom at thr VERY least

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#38 : November 15, 2011, 01:45:54 PM

Fore Sure...and the dummies that say get rid of Freeman are STUPID.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#39 : November 16, 2011, 06:42:59 AM

Of course the entire coaching staff other than Millard needs to go.

I don't think they should cut Freeman.   They should trade him, LeGarrette Blount, Aqib Talib and Kellen Winslow to the Broncos for Tebow, Eric Decker and Von Miller.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#40 : November 16, 2011, 07:55:32 AM

Fore Sure...and the dummies that say get rid of Freeman are STUPID.
getting rid of Freeman-stupid.  getting rid of Dom-smart.

bucfan26

Pro Bowler
#41 : November 18, 2011, 09:08:33 PM

Even if we finish 6-10 this year Raheem Morris' win percentage after 3 years will be (39%), 19 wins, 29 losses. Morris seems a like a good guy but we should go out spend more money for a seasoned coach.

lolTampa

Hall of Famer
#42 : November 18, 2011, 09:11:24 PM

I don't think they should cut Freeman.   They should trade him, LeGarrette Blount, Aqib Talib and Kellen Winslow to the Broncos for Tebow, Eric Decker and Von Miller.

I would take that trade. Miller is a beast and Tebow is a winner

Pepsi

Hall of Famer
#43 : November 18, 2011, 09:14:23 PM

I know you know that I know that you know that they could get a way better trade if the packaged those players

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#44 : November 18, 2011, 09:19:56 PM

Good call.  That Millard is doing a bang-up job with the Defensive Line and their pass-rushing.  The Bucs have been the second best team in the NFL at not getting to the QB.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ~ ~ The Official "Fire Raheem Morris!" Thread ~ ~ « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools