Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Adrian Clayborn infers lack of effort and bad coaching « previous next »
Page: 1

YReceiver14

Starter

« : November 13, 2011, 08:34:07 PM »

[via JBF.  It's bad that an incoming rookie is speaking like this.  I've been in Raheem's corner since the beginning, but this is getting worse and worse.]

http://www.joebucsfan.com/?p=57310

Bucs rookie defensive end Adrian Clayborn had a few things to say from a somber Bucs locker room after the game.

“We need to show for the whole 60 minutes and play like we want it, not just for a quarter or a half a quarter. I don’t want to throw anyone under the bus, we’re just not playing the way we need to play.

“Practice always goes well, that’s how it goes. I’ve never had a bad week of practice. Just have to bring it to the game. I thought we had a good game plan. I guess they had a better game plan.

“Before you can be labeled elite, you’ve got to get a lot closer to having rings.”  --Josh Freeman, May 2012

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
« #1 : November 13, 2011, 08:35:50 PM »

Can't disagree with him one bit.

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

« #2 : November 13, 2011, 08:36:40 PM »

I dont think he infers bad coaching but he definitely thinks we need to play harder

chace1986

Hall of Famer

« #3 : November 13, 2011, 08:36:51 PM »

"I guess they had a better game plan.

Seems to be a recurring theme...coincidence....I think not.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

« #4 : November 13, 2011, 08:39:04 PM »

I dont think he infers bad coaching but he definitely thinks we need to play harder
I guess they had a better game plan

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

« #5 : November 13, 2011, 08:40:14 PM »

honestly, we don't have the talent to hang with the Texans.  Its the main reason why we lost.  But like with Obama and the recession, Morris and his staff make it worse.
« : November 13, 2011, 08:41:45 PM Skull and Bones »

usmc-buc

Pro Bowler
« #6 : November 13, 2011, 08:43:38 PM »

honestly, we don't have the talent to hang with the Texans.  Its the main reason why we lost.  But like with Obama and the recession, Morris and his staff make it worse.

I disagree, We lost because we played like crap, I think we have talent on this team. The coaching staff just isn't getting it out of the players on a consistent basis.

Did we have the talent to compete with NO and ATL when we beat them at home?

mrchillwill

Pro Bowler

« #7 : November 13, 2011, 08:44:27 PM »

how does he infers bad coaching when he says " practice alway goes well" ?

freddy

Hall of Famer

« #8 : November 13, 2011, 08:52:37 PM »

how does he infers bad coaching when he says " practice alway goes well" ?

That is followed with "I’ve never had a bad week of practice". Not the team, not the defense not the D-line, but him. Hrmmmm

chace1986

Hall of Famer

« #9 : November 13, 2011, 08:54:46 PM »

I disagree, We lost because we played like crap, I think we have talent on this team. The coaching staff just isn't getting it out of the players on a consistent basis.

Did we have the talent to compete with NO and ATL when we beat them at home?

QB: Edge Houston
RB(s): Edge Houston
TE: Edge Houston
WRs: Edge Houston(even without Andre......should be no arguement on this one after what these receivers have shown this year..let alone today)
OL: EDGE HOUSTON!!
DL: Edge Houston
LBs:Edge Houston
DB: Edge Houston
Kickers: Edge Tampa

More Talent: Edge HOUSTON.       By.Leaps.And.Bounds.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #10 : November 13, 2011, 09:08:31 PM »

He didn't infer bad coaching at all, IMO.

But we, as fans, know there's some bad coaching going on.

SpeedInSpaceBucs!

Hall of Famer

« #11 : November 13, 2011, 09:10:25 PM »

Finally, there seems to be a player that gets it.
  Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Adrian Clayborn infers lack of effort and bad coaching « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools