Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: After a lengthy postgame meeting with Morris, Ronde grabs his jacket and goes. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

buchead

Hall of Famer

« #30 : November 14, 2011, 10:07:04 AM »

I think Talib made a few tackles but on 2 big plays he completely whiffed.

MasterC25

Starter
« #31 : November 14, 2011, 10:28:46 AM »

He needs to cut Sean Jones and Quincy Black if he wants to get everyone's attention.

This would be just as good if it was to happen as if we had won the game, to be honest!!!!

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #32 : November 14, 2011, 12:50:25 PM »

I don't think Ronde is retiring. I think that he saw a very upset and frustrated Morris and it got to him. I think Ronde is going
to speak out today about how the players let their coach down with such a weak effort.

Seems Ronde wasn't the only one who felt bad for Morris.

http://www.joebucsfan.com/?p=57351

The head coach said Jeff Faine, Kellen Winslow and Ronde Barber came to speak to him 1-on-1 after the game re-pledge their allegiance. ”They didn’t like the fact that I tried to take [the blame] on myself,” Raheem said.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

« #33 : November 14, 2011, 01:03:08 PM »

So I wonder if Ronde heard what he wanted to hear in that meeting or maybe he didn't and that was why he was mad. Maybe it was just because of the lack-luster effort displayed yesterday and Ronde expects much, much better and he isn't seeing it. I bet Raheem got an earful and perhaps a few suggestions on how to fix things. :)

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
« #34 : November 14, 2011, 01:16:49 PM »

The head coach said Jeff Faine, Kellen Winslow and Ronde Barber came to speak to him 1-on-1 after the game re-pledge their allegiance. ”They didn’t like the fact that I tried to take [the blame] on myself,” Raheem said.

They shouldn't.  It's time for the HC to start holding his players accountable to the rest of the team.  Morris should blame himself, but not at the expense of blaming the players the who sucked on the field.

VA_Buc30

Starter

« #35 : November 14, 2011, 01:49:25 PM »

I don't want a just hardnose as a coach, Surely you can be a friend and a motivator too. Rah WAS it for awhile...I find it hard to think 2010 was just a freak accident.

We need a fresh guy with fire in his belly who can be the best of Gruden and Morris both, like Jim Harbaugh is for San 'Fran.

Harbaugh is definitely coach of the year, but will his message and coaching style last?  I only say that because look at Tony Sparano.  He took a 1-15 team, "lit a fire under them" so to speak, and turned them around into an 11-5 playoff contender in the first year.  Now look at him, he's 16-23 since and will probably be fired at season's end.   
So you really never know what kind of coach you'll end up with.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

« #36 : November 14, 2011, 01:54:42 PM »

Watch us beat gb this weekend. Would be awesome.

buchead

Hall of Famer

« #37 : November 14, 2011, 02:50:36 PM »

Bucballa i would pick the bucs since this is a double trap game for GB. A monday night game tonight (Aaron Rodgers is about to perform) and a Thanksgivings day game against division rival detroit. With TB sandwich in between that it would be easy for GB to overlook us. They are more likely looking to pad their stats tho. But thing is the bucs cant get out of their own way. With penalties, dropped passes, missed tackles, broken tackles, and just plain sorriness GB could sleep walk slap into the 4th quarter and still win. Think about it. With any luck we score 10 point in the 1st half. We cant hold off that airial assault.
 Losing in this fashion lately may prompt the bucs to play different, but who knows. I think this ass whoopin struck home finally to Rah and a couple key players. 
« : November 14, 2011, 02:53:46 PM buchead »

buchead

Hall of Famer

« #38 : November 14, 2011, 02:57:08 PM »

And with the bad coaching of late, this would be the upset of all upsets!
 If we only win 2 more games I would love GB and Dallas Cowgirls to take those losses!

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

« #39 : November 14, 2011, 03:00:20 PM »

And with the bad coaching of late, this would be the upset of all upsets!
 If we only win 2 more games I would love GB and Dallas Cowgirls to take those losses!

I would love a computer error to result in $1B finding its way into my Savings account.....don't mean its gonna happen tho.

\"I seen his aura or whatever...I seen it...it\'s orange...\"
- Un-named source on Lovie Smith

Stratobuc

Starter
« #40 : November 14, 2011, 03:03:01 PM »

Some sort of change has to be coming for Bucs

CLIFF MCBRIDE/STAFF
Raheem Morris laid the blame for Sunday's debacle against Houston at his own feet.

By JOE HENDERSON | The Tampa Tribune
Published: November 14, 2011
Updated: November 14, 2011 - 12:00 AM

One way or another, change is coming.

If only that were true. I believe what's really coming is more of the same crap.

Stratobuc

Starter
« #41 : November 14, 2011, 03:04:17 PM »

Watch us beat gb this weekend. Would be awesome.

Wake up - its not going to happen.
  Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: After a lengthy postgame meeting with Morris, Ronde grabs his jacket and goes. « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools