Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The silver lining... « previous next »
Page: 1

ward7910

Practice Squad
: November 14, 2011, 01:22:55 PM

As a bucs fan, through and through, rain or shine, I may be disappointed with the way things have gone, but I still am intrigued in this team. What really has me anxious, is to see how the team responds to a trampling by the texans, and a third straight loss! The talk going round is that the locker room after yesterday's loss was one of the more somber, grim, atmospheres in a long, long time. Perhaps it's because the players realize Morris' head may be the target come this off-season. Either way, with next week's mission to conquer the undefeated, super bowl defending champion Packers, in one of the hardest places to play, this team HAS to be on their game, and if they really dig their head coach, they need to find a way to pull through and beat the packers, who will be coming off a short week. A win like this, could be the momentum shift needed to right the ship and run the table so to speak, to try and claim a wild card spot at 10-6. Hopefully the addition of padded practices will help this team focus on TACKLING!!!

bucfan26

Pro Bowler
#1 : November 14, 2011, 01:37:06 PM

We're not beating GB in Lambeau. That's just not happening.

tailnreds8888

Second String

#2 : November 14, 2011, 01:41:08 PM

I don't see them beating Greenbay, but I could be wrong. All I really want to see is improvement week to week. This has obviously been a different team this year and I want them to truly recognize and fix it. They have the remainder of this season and if there is NO improvement then I am sure Raheem will willingly step aside. Teams can turn around but will the Bucs be able to... we will see
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The silver lining... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools