Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sorry Chaz...and Fitz. « previous next »
Page: 1

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
: October 21, 2011, 11:18:02 PM

Syracuse is putting on a clinic tonight.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 21, 2011, 11:43:51 PM

Sweet Jesus. 

Its one thing to lose to a team thats better than you.  Or let a less-talented team slip by by a point or two by playing the game of their lives. .  But dayum, getting throttled by a team with an unofficial loss to f'n Toledo...

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 22, 2011, 12:02:54 AM

Cuse got loose!

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 22, 2011, 12:15:36 AM

I have a good streak of not seeing WV or the Bucs lose in the same weekend.  Please don't let me down now, guys. 

www.Atlbucs.com

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#4 : October 22, 2011, 03:08:48 AM

Hate. But Fear.

Honestly, I have a ton of friends who went to that game, and most of them just wanted to be entertained.

But them fuggers have to be HAMMER TIMED by now!

Jones looks like a legit NFL defensive end, and Nassib looks like Rudy Carpenter.  Gonna make a squad somewhere.

rpc1978

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 22, 2011, 09:03:15 PM

it sure would be nice to see Cuse become a respectable program again.  They've been one of the worst DI teams in the country over the course of the last several years,  Greg Robinson destroyed that program.  Glad to see that program back on the right track.  Now if they can just get some more speed at the skill positions.  I'd like to see Marrone tap into some FL HS talent for some speed.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 23, 2011, 09:58:15 AM

it sure would be nice to see Cuse become a respectable program again.  They've been one of the worst DI teams in the country over the course of the last several years,  Greg Robinson destroyed that program.  Glad to see that program back on the right track.  Now if they can just get some more speed at the skill positions.  I'd like to see Marrone tap into some FL HS talent for some speed.

Unfortuantely for us, we made them look more respectable than they really are.  They have squeaked by with every win (except one) and have an unofficial loss to Toledo.

www.Atlbucs.com

rpc1978

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 23, 2011, 07:45:57 PM

havent they beat you 2 years in a row?  LOL!  if you combine last year with this year you can see that the program is in much better shape now that they were under robinson. 

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 24, 2011, 03:41:08 PM

havent they beat you 2 years in a row?  LOL! (do men still type that?) if you combine last year with this year you can see that the program is in much better shape now that they were under robinson.
Not taking anything away from their win on Friday - they won handily.    But check their schedule and see that I'm right.
http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/_/id/183/syracuse-orange

www.Atlbucs.com

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 25, 2011, 12:16:33 PM

We're just lucky anybody wants us after last week.

Looking forward to spending time in Austin again.  Helluva city....
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/26/sports/ncaafootball/West-Virginia-Big-12-Big-East.html?_r=2&ref=sports

www.Atlbucs.com

A2Buc

Practice Squad
#10 : November 19, 2011, 09:10:23 AM

Greg Robinson is awful at life. I'd love to see him hired as DC at Ohio State with Al Borges being hired as OC.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#11 : November 26, 2011, 12:02:28 AM

GAHHHHH just couldn't beat Louisville for us, could you USF?

Either way, eat sh!t pitt.

www.Atlbucs.com

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#12 : December 02, 2011, 11:33:45 AM

Anyone know the name/address for that D Lineman who got the 'hands to the face' call on him last night?  Need to add him to the Christmas Card list. 

What a fn sloppy game....

www.Atlbucs.com
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sorry Chaz...and Fitz. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools