Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Freeman mic'd up for Texas game « previous next »
Page: 1 2

YReceiver14

Starter

« : November 17, 2011, 11:15:46 AM »

This is really excellent.  It shows Freeman's frustration with protection, an interceptions, how the touchdown pass was off, attention to detail from Blount, sacks, etc!

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/09000d5d82430de2/Sound-FX-Josh-Freeman

“Before you can be labeled elite, you’ve got to get a lot closer to having rings.”  --Josh Freeman, May 2012

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #1 : November 17, 2011, 11:36:06 AM »

Good stuff.   Sounds like Freeman is a Jonathan Joseph fan.

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

« #2 : November 17, 2011, 11:40:05 AM »

Freeman's a little too full of himself right now....him along with everybody else on the offense needs to get hungry again.

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
« #3 : November 17, 2011, 12:00:32 PM »

That was awful.  No fire or emotion from the team, Freeman wants to be everyone's buddy and the whole team looked disinterested. 

tailnreds8888

Second String

« #4 : November 17, 2011, 12:18:03 PM »

Watch Freeman vid and then watch Brian Cushings vid.... night and day. Josh needs to put some "nasty" in his game

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

« #5 : November 17, 2011, 12:44:57 PM »

Watch Freeman vid and then watch Brian Cushings vid.... night and day. Josh needs to put some "nasty" in his game
You want your quarterback to act like a roided up middle linebacker? Are you serious?

BucNY

Hall of Famer

« #6 : November 17, 2011, 12:56:36 PM »

You want your quarterback to act like a roided up middle linebacker? Are you serious?

Agree with both, a little more fire from Freeman but I want my QB to be pretty calm

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

JohnBuc06

Starter
« #7 : November 17, 2011, 01:04:07 PM »

That was awful.  No fire or emotion from the team, Freeman wants to be everyone's buddy and the whole team looked disinterested.

I kinda came away with that same impression.  The team look disinterested from the start!  That had to be the weakest "fire it up huddle" to start the game I've ever seen. 

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
« #8 : November 17, 2011, 01:40:41 PM »

I kinda came away with that same impression.  The team look disinterested from the start!  That had to be the weakest "fire it up huddle" to start the game I've ever seen.

It sure was!

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

« #9 : November 17, 2011, 01:45:10 PM »

Man I had to go back and look at that huddle 3 times. The joke is that it is being lead by the biggest player with no emotion, Quincy Black!

That's embarrassing...

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

« #10 : November 17, 2011, 02:24:36 PM »

Freeman acts like he's about to fall asleep.   Talk about lack of intensity.

Theoldbuc

Starter

« #11 : November 17, 2011, 02:55:52 PM »

This might be the point where we miss Basaccia. He seemed to get them fired up when he was here. Definitely need a new tone to start the game with!

tailnreds8888

Second String

« #12 : November 17, 2011, 02:59:39 PM »

I was referring to Cushing's passion/fire he puts into the game and Freeman's lack there of. If you can't figure it out after watching the two videos, I can't help you.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

« #13 : November 17, 2011, 03:15:45 PM »

Freeman's demeanor reminds me of Bad Luck Schleprock.

You Mad

Pro Bowler

« #14 : November 17, 2011, 05:35:17 PM »

perception is a funny thing. A caller last nite got on Freeman's case for getting after his own players , being animated, showing frustration during the game. And yet other people say he showed no passion.
  Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Freeman mic'd up for Texas game « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools