Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Freeman mic'd up for Texas game « previous next »
Page: 1 2

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#15 : November 17, 2011, 05:45:59 PM

perception is a funny thing. A caller last nite got on Freeman's case for getting after his own players , being animated, showing frustration during the game. And yet other people say he showed no passion.

He was doing that as well.   Getting frustrated and throwing fits.   That video clip did not show those parts.   But he was too calm in the parts they showed.   Nobody should be that bored while playing QB in the NFL.   Maybe he's schizophrenic.

beardmcdoug

Pro Bowler

#16 : November 17, 2011, 10:51:41 PM

freeman needs to shut the f*ck up with that small talk

"buh buh buhhh just uhhh tryna get a cheapy there buhh you know..."

really man? shut up and act like an adult and go handle your business instead of trying to make weekend dinner date plans with the opposing cb's

that is one embarrassing video.  and I freaking like the guy... but gahhhh leeeeee

BerubesBucs

Hall of Famer

#17 : November 17, 2011, 11:02:03 PM

Couldn't agree MORE throwback! WOW... I really came away from that video not really liking the guy as much as I used to.

"I look mad fresh today"

"I can put this ball wherever I want to"

Not things I want to hear from the leader of my team.. esp the first comment. You think Tom Brady is saying this kind of **CENSORED** before games?

The impression that I got from portions of that video is that between Freeman's spectacular sophomore season and this disastrous 2011 season, he's acquired some sort of rock star mentality.  From what we saw from some of last year's clips (and I'm not saying it was a large amount of clips here), Freeman was nothing like this.

Man.... that really was embarrassing. Dude needs to get his **CENSORED** together. Now his whole "I'm playing better this year than last year." thing makes COMPLETE sense.

BucfanNC12

Hall of Famer

#18 : November 17, 2011, 11:31:34 PM

That was the most depressing SoundEx video I have seen. Especially when only like three guy yelled win in the huddle. That says a lot.

baybuc35

Hall of Famer
#19 : November 18, 2011, 12:24:59 AM

I would love to see more of the back shoulder throws

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#20 : November 18, 2011, 12:50:09 AM

ASs far as the clam you should see the sideline videos of Aikman he was flatline always the same. You want that. Your QB ins't a guy going nuts and doing war dances during the game. Even Brees who does the wardance before the game isn't like that during the game.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

wolfet

Pro Bowler
#21 : November 18, 2011, 01:46:27 AM

Well, I don't thinnk we will get any commercials from a phone company for our pre-game rally.  The guys just looked very defeated and lacked being precise in every sense.  Look at how the broke the huddle, stupid penalties, run routes, and tackle.  If the Bucs are not competitive this week and lose embarassingly next week, Rah and Olsen are gone. 

wolfet

Pro Bowler
#22 : November 18, 2011, 01:47:32 AM

One more thing.  I think we would be a better team if we had Darren Sproles right now, but we probably have the same record.  There is too much talent on this team to be this bad.

jcarruth

Pro Bowler
#23 : November 18, 2011, 08:04:30 AM

Sound was a bit soft but did i just hear him telling the ref "no worries man I was just trying to get a cheapy".

Way to let the guy know you are making up stuff trying to get a flag ... benefit of the doubt just went out the window for you on the next questionable call.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#24 : November 19, 2011, 07:53:16 AM

Couldn't agree MORE throwback! WOW... I really came away from that video not really liking the guy as much as I used to.

"I look mad fresh today"

"I can put this ball wherever I want to"

Not things I want to hear from the leader of my team.. esp the first comment. You think Tom Brady is saying this kind of **CENSORED** before games?

The impression that I got from portions of that video is that between Freeman's spectacular sophomore season and this disastrous 2011 season, he's acquired some sort of rock star mentality.  From what we saw from some of last year's clips (and I'm not saying it was a large amount of clips here), Freeman was nothing like this.

Man.... that really was embarrassing. Dude needs to get his **CENSORED** together. Now his whole "I'm playing better this year than last year." thing makes COMPLETE sense.

Sound was a bit soft but did i just hear him telling the ref "no worries man I was just trying to get a cheapy".

Way to let the guy know you are making up stuff trying to get a flag ... benefit of the doubt just went out the window for you on the next questionable call.

He's obviously been hanging around Raheem too much.
: November 19, 2011, 08:04:36 AM JavaRay

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#25 : November 19, 2011, 01:21:50 PM

Watch Freeman vid and then watch Brian Cushings vid.... night and day. Josh needs to put some "nasty" in his game

^^THIS

aquilus

Pro Bowler

#26 : November 20, 2011, 12:05:11 AM

I think Freeman's demenor is not much different from many other QB's ....I watched Stafford and to be honest he was boring as well...that is till they scored...however I have seen Freeman be more energetic after a score than Stafford

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#27 : November 20, 2011, 12:44:08 AM

Comparing Stafford to Freeman is like comparing the Fonz to Potsy.

Tampacover22

Starter

#28 : November 20, 2011, 07:17:22 AM

I think Freeman's demenor is not much different from many other QB's ....I watched Stafford and to be honest he was boring as well...that is till they scored...however I have seen Freeman be more energetic after a score than Stafford

If Freeman was in that situation there either would have been a holding penalty to negate the play or he would have thrown a pick...

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#29 : November 20, 2011, 07:27:52 AM

If you guys can't see how much cooler Stafford is than Freeman, I feel sorry for you.   That video was awesome.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Freeman mic'd up for Texas game « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools