Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Leonard Johnson « previous next »
Page: 1

ZzJewbaccazZ

Starter

: November 18, 2011, 11:34:29 PM

Anyone watching Iowa state sticking with oklahoma state? This guy has shutout Blackmon most of the night.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#1 : November 18, 2011, 11:39:08 PM

How did I know this would be a thread on here.

ZzJewbaccazZ

Starter

#2 : November 18, 2011, 11:42:05 PM

sorry! we need corners!

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#3 : November 18, 2011, 11:50:31 PM

Blackmon probably just cost his team that game. BTW Blackmon had 119 yards receiving these play by play guys are really overrating him.

ZzJewbaccazZ

Starter

#4 : November 18, 2011, 11:52:22 PM

This games going to be like the GB game hopefully. Bucs underdogs shock the nation.

GuerillaInThaMist

Rookie

#5 : November 19, 2011, 12:57:50 AM

Very impressed with Blackmon and Johnson.....Johnson was on him all night and every catch Blackmon had was difficult.

GITM Approved.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#6 : November 19, 2011, 01:34:13 AM

Johnson is a local boy from Clearwater.....i played ball with his dad who was a helluva player himself.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#7 : November 19, 2011, 11:27:36 AM

Blackmon probably just cost his team that game. BTW Blackmon had 119 yards receiving these play by play guys are really overrating him.

Blackmon did not cost his team the game. The ball was tipped by a defender. Overrated? Did you see that touchdown catch and have been watching ESPN where they have been
highlighting him on that Sports Science thing? The guy is very good now, will be very good in the NFL, and I would take him in a heartbeat.

Okla. St. as a whole did not play well and it SHOULD be understandable but I'm sure some of you could care less about those that died.

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#8 : November 19, 2011, 11:31:11 AM

Johnson is a local boy from Clearwater.....i played ball with his dad who was a helluva player himself.

Johnson showed me something last night and they talked about him being a 3rd or 4th round pick. Wouldn't mind having him and I also liked that Offensive tackle for OKla. State, I can't remember his name but he is a beast!

No wonder Wedden has all of those yards and all day too throw...their line is good!

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#9 : November 19, 2011, 12:27:44 PM

Johnson showed me something last night and they talked about him being a 3rd or 4th round pick. Wouldn't mind having him and I also liked that Offensive tackle for OKla. State, I can't remember his name but he is a beast!

No wonder Wedden has all of those yards and all day too throw...their line is good!
probably Kelechi Osemele.  Could be a possible pick for us if we are not in the top 15.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#10 : November 19, 2011, 04:24:19 PM

Blackmon did not cost his team the game. The ball was tipped by a defender. Overrated? Did you see that touchdown catch and have been watching ESPN where they have been
highlighting him on that Sports Science thing? The guy is very good now, will be very good in the NFL, and I would take him in a heartbeat.

Okla. St. as a whole did not play well and it SHOULD be understandable but I'm sure some of you could care less about those that died.
The ball hit him right in the #s. He dropped it. Yeah that "Sports Science" thing is really legit. I mean I guess Sasha Vujacic is a beast NBA player because he looked so great on there.

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

#11 : November 19, 2011, 07:24:43 PM

You make some dumb posts. That ball was tipped, and was forced to begin with. He still had 119 yards receiving and a TD that looked young T.O-like.....yeah he really got shut down.......

Blackmon will be a better version of Hakeem Nicks in the NFL.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#12 : November 19, 2011, 07:40:22 PM

You make some dumb posts. That ball was tipped, and was forced to begin with. He still had 119 yards receiving and a TD that looked young T.O-like.....yeah he really got shut down.......

Blackmon will be a better version of Hakeem Nicks in the NFL.
I never said he got shut down dumb **CENSORED**.

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

#13 : November 19, 2011, 08:08:05 PM

Lets see....you said he only had 119 yards in the game, the play by play guys are really overrating him, he costed his team the game, the ball hit him right in the numbers, he dropped it, and the Sports Science thing basically means nothing because he's just not that good like other players that have been on it before. And you knew this thread would be made...so obviously you felt Leonard Johnson did something worth noting covering Blackmon.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#14 : November 19, 2011, 08:18:03 PM

Lets see....you said he only had 119 yards in the game, the play by play guys are really overrating him, he costed his team the game, the ball hit him right in the numbers, he dropped it, and the Sports Science thing basically means nothing because he's just not that good like other players that have been on it before. And you knew this thread would be made...so obviously you felt Leonard Johnson did something worth noting covering Blackmon.
Actually no. I was talking Johnson getting overrated by the Play by Play guys. They made it seem as he was shut down the whole game by the guy. Blackmon is no way overrated.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Leonard Johnson « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools