Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Official Game day thread: Week 11: The Pack Get their first loss 9-1 « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 82

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#15 : November 20, 2011, 11:28:05 AM

The only thing the Bucs have going for them this game is...Rodgers 0-2 against the Bucs.

That's one statistic brotha that I'll take, If it means getting back to .500
Is Hulk Hogan on the MB now  :o

buchead

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 20, 2011, 11:28:50 AM

WE READY!

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#17 : November 20, 2011, 11:31:00 AM

WE READY!
Probably not. We are rarely ready for games.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#18 : November 20, 2011, 11:31:40 AM

34-31 Bucs win.

Broke.Phi.Broke

Starter

#19 : November 20, 2011, 11:32:24 AM

The only thing the Bucs have going for them this game is...Rodgers 0-2 against the Bucs.

That's one statistic brotha that I'll take, If it means getting back to .500
Is Hulk Hogan on the MB now  :o

The Hulkster says "Brother" not "Brotha" but don't worry we're going to get through this...

O-Ren Ishii:As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re unconvinced that a particular plan of action I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ve decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is... I collect your fu@king head. Just like this fu#ker here. Now, if any of you sons of biatches got anyt

GenBrooks55

Practice Squad

#20 : November 20, 2011, 11:32:34 AM

Bucs 30-GB27 Goooooooooooooooo Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuucs!!!

mrchillwill

Pro Bowler

#21 : November 20, 2011, 11:44:26 AM

inactives:

Tampa Bay: WR Michael Spurlock, T Demar Dotson, G Derek Hardman, DT Frank Okam, LB Dekoda Watson, CB Anthony Gaitor, S Tanard Jackson

Green Bay: TE D.J. Williams, T Chad Clifton, G Ray Domingues, LB Frank Zombo, LB Robert Francois, LB Jamari Lattimore, CB Davon House

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#22 : November 20, 2011, 11:49:21 AM

The Hulkster says "Brother" not "Brotha"

True.   And correct English is "first loss", not "first lost".

Broke.Phi.Broke

Starter

#23 : November 20, 2011, 12:07:27 PM

The Hulkster says "Brother" not "Brotha"

True.   And correct English is "first loss", not "first lost".

This is also true, just like Tebow sucking at QB, but still pulling W's out of his...

You know it's wrong, but yet it's still right.

Fixed.
: November 20, 2011, 12:12:15 PM TomRiddle

O-Ren Ishii:As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re unconvinced that a particular plan of action I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ve decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is... I collect your fu@king head. Just like this fu#ker here. Now, if any of you sons of biatches got anyt

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#24 : November 20, 2011, 12:13:37 PM

inactives:

Tampa Bay: WR Michael Spurlock, T Demar Dotson, G Derek Hardman, DT Frank Okam, LB Dekoda Watson, CB Anthony Gaitor, S Tanard Jackson

Green Bay: TE D.J. Williams, T Chad Clifton, G Ray Domingues, LB Frank Zombo, LB Robert Francois, LB Jamari Lattimore, CB Davon House

I see nothing has changed. We are still activating the useless Myron Lewis while Gaitor sits on the sideline. No Watson....no Tanard Jackson.....we are going to get destroyed. I'm changing my prediction to 54-23 Packers.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#25 : November 20, 2011, 12:15:24 PM

inactives:

I see nothing has changed. We are still activating the useless Myron Lewis while Gaitor sits on the sideline. No Watson....no Tanard Jackson.....we are going to get destroyed. I'm changing my prediction to 54-23 Packers.
We need both Gaitor and Lewis active no matter what. Packers have a ton of good WRs.

smove28

Starter

#26 : November 20, 2011, 12:17:49 PM

I would love for this to be the game that Olsen says "Screw it let's kick the tires on Freeman" and let him throw it around. Can't hurt anything. Let's go spread and see what happens :)

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#27 : November 20, 2011, 12:21:49 PM

I would love for this to be the game that Olsen says "Screw it let's kick the tires on Freeman" and let him throw it around. Can't hurt anything. Let's go spread and see what happens :)
Freeman is good from 3-4 WR sets. Not sure why we don't spread teams out more.

buchead

Hall of Famer

#28 : November 20, 2011, 12:39:45 PM

So you all just heard us get ripped by the whole crew on fox. But they all made themselvs look stupid. Terry called Blount a Tight End. And jimmy johnson said wich way are we going to die, by a bullet or by a shotgun??? Wtf? Im not as old as him and maybe thats how the saying goes. But maybe he ment bullet or knife. Other wise he is implying to beat someone to death slowly with the butt of a shotgun!!! Ouch

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#29 : November 20, 2011, 12:47:13 PM

What's the over/under on the Rejus Benn Reverse? I'm calling middle of 2nd quarter....
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 82
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Official Game day thread: Week 11: The Pack Get their first loss 9-1 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools