Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: DaQuan Bowers « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#30 : November 20, 2011, 05:40:54 PM

They should've gave him a .5 credit on the sack. Price was a man-child though.
They didn't?
Nope

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#31 : November 20, 2011, 05:50:46 PM

Well thats a shame. Hopefully that will change when they adjust the stats.

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

Pro Bowler

#32 : November 20, 2011, 06:13:27 PM

holy crap i can't apologize enough to BP..i was soo wrong about him...i thought he was soft as pudding but damn this kat is the real deal...on the sack he threw the Center from in front of him to the side with 1 arm...i think he might be our best interior lineman

buchead

Hall of Famer

#33 : November 20, 2011, 06:32:58 PM

Cyberdelima I was about to set you straight but LGB_MikeWill explained it. There is no way fro a LB to have contain if he is down field in coverage. When its a 4 man rush, its on the DE. As a 4-3 DE he can rush across the tackles face and keep that QB contained, he just didnt. Got sucked way in.

4bucs

Hall of Famer
#34 : November 20, 2011, 06:46:53 PM

Haynes should be here with us next year after what I've seen. Then when McCoy gets back rotate Haynes, Price and McCoy Scary interior.
agree 100 per cent.

Ripper

Rookie

#35 : November 20, 2011, 06:47:07 PM

Agreed time to start Bowers BUMP this until he starts

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

#36 : November 20, 2011, 07:00:10 PM

Agreed time to start Bowers BUMP this until he starts

I'll tell you, this pick scared the ish out of me, especially seeing as we had already drafted AC who has his own set of issues. So glad to see him proving me wrong. Kid played great today.

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#37 : November 20, 2011, 07:54:23 PM

Haynes should be here with us next year after what I've seen. Then when McCoy gets back rotate Haynes, Price and McCoy Scary interior.
agree 100 per cent.
Just think of that a rotation of McCoy, Price, Haynes, and Okam. Then Bowers, Clayborn, Bennett and Crowder outside.

Formerly known as Revis Islander

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#38 : November 20, 2011, 08:09:49 PM

agree 100 per cent.
Just think of that a rotation of McCoy, Price, Haynes, and Okam. Then Bowers, Clayborn, Bennett and Crowder outside.

Then add some quality CBs who can force the QB to hold onto the ball a second longer and some LBs that can blitz and cover the TEs and we may be onto something

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#39 : November 20, 2011, 08:13:03 PM

agree 100 per cent.

Then add some quality CBs who can force the QB to hold onto the ball a second longer and some LBs that can blitz and cover the TEs and we may be onto something
So a CB to start opposite Talib like a Terrell Thomas or Finnegan or Draft one in round 2.
And draft a OLB like Zach Brown.

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#40 : November 20, 2011, 08:16:57 PM

agree 100 per cent.

So a CB to start opposite Talib like a Terrell Thomas or Finnegan or Draft one in round 2.

That would work!  The Bucs need to attack FA and the draft and get these positions solidified

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#41 : November 20, 2011, 08:19:56 PM

agree 100 per cent.

That would work!  The Bucs need to attack FA and the draft and get these positions solidified
Word on the street is we're going to actually be more aggressive. I would rather sign a CB like a Thomas or Finnegan in free agency then draft one and use the 1st pick on a Linebacker.

MasterC25

Starter
#42 : November 20, 2011, 09:37:40 PM

Sign Mario Williams Resign Big AL and nobody is touching us no matter who are our DBs

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

Pro Bowler

#43 : November 20, 2011, 10:22:35 PM

i agree Freeman5 i like Finnegan he's fisty and a tough little guy....pair him up with Talib and i think that would work...pick a safety and LB in the draft along with a double dip on OL and we should be good

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#44 : November 20, 2011, 11:04:15 PM

Is big Al H gonna be with us next year.  I like him.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: DaQuan Bowers « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools