Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: M.Lewis « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

: November 20, 2011, 04:50:24 PM

Lewis you and Q.Black need to get together and play Russian Roulette...bunch of scrubs ...i was 1 who used to support Black but damn he sucks ...and Lewis makes E.Mack look like a actual   third string CB that he's not...wow those two are bad

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 20, 2011, 04:51:00 PM

Cut bait. This guy constantly gives up big plays. Where the F is the potential? I want Gaitor in there next Sunday.

rikes

Starter

#2 : November 20, 2011, 04:51:52 PM

Mack > Lewis
I never thought I would ever say that.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 20, 2011, 04:53:07 PM

Unlike most I will not come down hard on Lewis because his injuries have robbed him from learning the pro game.  But I do want to see what Gaitor has.

JohnBuc06

Starter
#4 : November 20, 2011, 04:53:36 PM

This is where Raheem upsets me - constantly calling those all out blitz on every big 3rd down (predictable) and leaving someone like Lewis in single coverage against the best QB in the league and his favorite target ...again NOT putting the team in positions to try to succeed.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#5 : November 20, 2011, 04:53:57 PM

I have seen Lewis play much better, but to improve a guy has to play in practice and games.  He stays hurt - that won't cut it. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

Pro Bowler

#6 : November 20, 2011, 04:54:36 PM

Mack > Lewis

hahahah i know right...me too

iowabuc

Second String

#7 : November 20, 2011, 04:54:36 PM

Myron Lewis is GARBAGE, period!

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

Pro Bowler

#8 : November 20, 2011, 04:57:46 PM

This is where Raheem upsets me - constantly calling those all out blitz on every big 3rd down (predictable) and leaving someone like Lewis in single coverage against the best QB in the league and his favorite target ...again NOT putting the team in positions to try to succeed.

i hear you bro. we didn't get to Rodgers on any of the all out Blitzes which is beyond me

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#9 : November 20, 2011, 04:59:22 PM

Ideally, in 2 seasons, I'd like to see a new corner as our #1, hopefully Talib won't be in prison so he can be our #2, and Biggers as our #3, then maybe Gaitor can step up as #4. I was never too fond of the Lewis pick, that was a deep draft for CBs (most of which haven't turned out as well as expected though) and he was kind of a reach at #3. He didn't have an offseason, but honestly I just don't think the talent is there for him to be worth coaching. We're better off looking for someone else as a starter, and just picking the best of Gaitor/Mack/whoever else for depth. I think Lewis is just too tall to be a CB. Successful tall CBs usually have great athleticism to go along with the height, so that they can adjust and move their hips very well and look just as fluid as shorter CBs, and he just doesn't have that. He's nothing special as a run stopper either.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#10 : November 20, 2011, 05:04:09 PM

I cannot fathom that we bltized and left Lewis isoed with a WR in that scenario.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#11 : November 20, 2011, 05:06:17 PM

I cannot fathom that we bltized and left Lewis isoed with a WR in that scenario.
That one left me staring blankly as well Dal.  Just wondering how the call could include that

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#12 : November 20, 2011, 05:08:04 PM

That one left me staring blankly as well Dal.  Just wondering how the call could include that

Well and ti wasn't some scrub WR either, it was Nelson. Then again the Pack doesn't have a scrub WR to match him up on.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

bucfan26

Pro Bowler
#13 : November 20, 2011, 05:25:52 PM

Mack > Lewis

Mack > Lewis & Biggers

At this point Biggers needs to benched in favor of Mack. Lewis is a professional cheque stealer. Wasted a third round pick on that scrub.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

Hall of Famer
#14 : November 20, 2011, 05:32:40 PM

This is what I have a problem with.

I have no problem with Lewis (aside from the injuries)

Page: 1 2 3 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: M.Lewis « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools