Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: M.Lewis « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

bucfan26

Pro Bowler
#30 : November 21, 2011, 11:43:59 AM

Between Barber at the end of his career, Talib's trial, we have Mack, Biggers, Lewis and Gaitor. CB will be a high priority in next years draft along with LB.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#31 : November 21, 2011, 12:22:59 PM

I like what I am seeing from Mack and Biggers.  E.J. is ahead of schedule, and for a 7th round pick if his ceiling is a #2/3 CB that is very good.  Mack is your ideal nickle, and it is good to see him stepping up.  Lewis is a work in progress because he has missed more time than E.J., and Biggers missed a year due to a knee injury, so that says it all.  But Gaitor to me has the tools to really push the other three and is still a darkhorse in my view given he is the most physical.  Definitely need a #1 added to fortify this group, especially with Talib's play.

Sailing2smth

Starter

#32 : November 21, 2011, 12:36:12 PM

Definitely like the hustle out of EJ but he does have room for improvement, no doubt.
Like to see Raheem hold Myron accountable and bench him.  I know he was against Jordy and hell, there are number 1's that cannot keep up with Jordy.  But the play from Myron is inconsistent.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#33 : November 21, 2011, 05:10:48 PM

The funniest line of the day.....Toby David from the KingDavid Show -

The Buccaneer's defensive backs were soooo bad that even the Packer's white receivers were making big plays..........

bucsquad

Pro Bowler

#34 : November 21, 2011, 05:14:19 PM

would have been funny if jordy had not been balling this whole year, 7 TD's before the game 

Sailing2smth

Starter

#35 : November 21, 2011, 05:14:45 PM

The funniest line of the day.....Toby David from the KingDavid Show -

The Buccaneer's defensive backs were soooo bad that even the Packer's white receivers were making big plays..........

Lmao!!!

Hilarious

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#36 : November 21, 2011, 05:20:57 PM

Freeman's only offensive weapon at KSU.  too bad he isn't a Buc and that he just signed a contract extension.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#37 : November 21, 2011, 06:49:32 PM

Not sure how this guy has a job still. He just plain stinks and didn't do anything but get burnt.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#38 : November 21, 2011, 07:01:54 PM

Injuries really plagued this guys career. Hes in his third year now and he plays like its his first year and was drafted much later than the 3rd round. CB really really needs to get better. They can be alright in coverage but they dont take advantage when plays can be had. When they arent their best they look awful. Time for changes there.

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#39 : November 21, 2011, 07:32:27 PM

Part of our poor CB play can be attributed to our below average pass rush. Not sayin' we don't have issues, but overall not all that bad. I am still waiting for Gaitor to play; this kid really looked good to me in pre-season, but we seem to be intent on seeing what we have in Lewis first.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#40 : November 21, 2011, 07:36:05 PM

Part of our poor CB play can be attributed to our below average pass rush. Not sayin' we don't have issues, but overall not all that bad. I am still waiting for Gaitor to play; this kid really looked good to me in pre-season, but we seem to be intent on seeing what we have in Lewis first.

Yea the Dline not getting pressure will make any QB look good. Problem with that is they have young guys on the Dline right now who they want to get experience and get better. That takes its toll on the DBs and make them look bad. Could be that they are just busts but its too early for me to say that. Either way CB is a still a need I think. I mean they need to do something with it.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#41 : November 21, 2011, 11:31:38 PM

The problem with the play was Lynch didn't get there. I don't know what he was doing but it ended up being nothing.

Lynch blitzed.

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#42 : November 21, 2011, 11:38:35 PM

The problem with the play was Lynch didn't get there. I don't know what he was doing but it ended up being nothing.

Lynch blitzed.

That's what I meant by not getting there. He wasn't even blocked and didn't get near Rodgers. That was the biggest problem with the play.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#43 : November 21, 2011, 11:39:00 PM

How anybody can think Lewis and Biggers are anything other than glorified Tim Wansley's I have no idea.  Myron Lewis sucked in college so what would make anybody think he can be anything in the NFL?  Seriously, he sucked!!  Biggers was a 7th round pick for a reason, he is a dime CB at best and I NEVER want to see these two idiots on the field together again.  Bash Mack all you want but I would take a team full of Mack's over one Biggers and one Lewis.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#44 : November 21, 2011, 11:47:45 PM

Lynch blitzed.

That's what I meant by not getting there. He wasn't even blocked and didn't get near Rodgers. That was the biggest problem with the play.

Well Lynch was on the 33 yard line (seven yards from the LOS) at the snap.  Rodgers was on the 48 yard line when he threw the ball - three seconds after it was snapped.  You might be expecting a bit much out of Lynch in that situation.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: M.Lewis « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools