Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: M.Lewis « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#75 : November 22, 2011, 11:45:00 AM

Oh hell no. Myron Lewis can't tackle worth **CENSORED**.

the physical tool that he has ables him to learn how to become a good tackler

QB has probably the most physical tools out of anyone, for him to become a good tackler. QB = Cataclysmic fail.

My opinion is that we give him one last shot at offseason improvement and attempting to stay healthy and see what happens...if he pulls a Myron...time to bail.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#76 : November 22, 2011, 12:07:44 PM

what makes you think gaitor is faster?  lewis ran a faster 40 at the combine than gaitor ran at his proday...

that's the 1 thing that Gaitor has and its speed ...Lewis is more a physical CB i bet ps3 that Gaitor is faster then Lewis...and a lot times you can't go by the combines cuz take a look at Newton and Pryor ...Newton ran the faster time but Pryor some how is 90 speed in madden where Cam is 82...lol

What are you talking about? Newton ran like a 4.59 when Pryor ran like a 4.38... Lewis is pretty physical and one thing that helps him being physical is his speed but also Gaitor is known to have some speed and is more fluid of a CB. Lewis definitely has the size tho.

OK just looked it up Gaitor ran a 4.48..Lewis a 4.52..so i think he would of caught up to nelson ...plus it has to do with your acceleration more then anything

That's a difference of 4 hundredths of a second!! Only thing faster on the Bucs is Quincy Black's signature......

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#77 : November 22, 2011, 12:15:38 PM

him also not getting a good jam seems to be a cause.

Yep.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#78 : November 22, 2011, 12:17:04 PM

Lewis is playing like a rookie out there because that is how much experience he has, so I fail to see the outrage with his play.  Being injury prone? Yeah, but his play is right where it should be based on his experience.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#79 : November 22, 2011, 12:32:10 PM

OK just looked it up Gaitor ran a 4.48..Lewis a 4.52..so i think he would of caught up to nelson ...plus it has to do with your acceleration more then anything

where are you getting your number for myron lewis?  i used nfldraftscout.  either way, the difference is miniscule.  maybe gaitor does play faster in pads.  but no one outside of OBP knows that.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

#80 : November 22, 2011, 01:32:33 PM

where are you getting your number for myron lewis?  i used nfldraftscout.  either way, the difference is miniscule.  maybe gaitor does play faster in pads.  but no one outside of OBP knows that.

GOOGLE

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

Pro Bowler

#81 : November 22, 2011, 01:34:45 PM

what makes you think gaitor is faster?  lewis ran a faster 40 at the combine than gaitor ran at his proday...

that's the 1 thing that Gaitor has and its speed ...Lewis is more a physical CB i bet ps3 that Gaitor is faster then Lewis...and a lot times you can't go by the combines cuz take a look at Newton and Pryor ...Newton ran the faster time but Pryor some how is 90 speed in madden where Cam is 82...lol

What are you talking about? Newton ran like a 4.59 when Pryor ran like a 4.38... Lewis is pretty physical and one thing that helps him being physical is his speed but also Gaitor is known to have some speed and is more fluid of a CB. Lewis definitely has the size tho.

That's a difference of 4 hundredths of a second!! Only thing faster on the Bucs is Quincy Black's signature......

again its not about the 40 time it has to do a lot with acceleration and quickness ...there are guys who run a 4.8 in the but play faster then guys who run  4.4s

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

Hall of Famer
#82 : November 22, 2011, 02:47:38 PM

I'm pretty high on Myron's potential. Probably his biggest supporter here

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#83 : November 22, 2011, 02:56:54 PM

I'm pretty high on Myron's potential. Probably his biggest supporter here

Rough year huh?

jk

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: M.Lewis « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools