Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs could be facing rookie qb next week « previous next »
Page: 1 2

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 21, 2011, 11:31:32 AM

The next three games are winnable. The Bucs COULD be 7-6 in a few weeks and have a very good opportunity to win 5 of the remaining 6 if they continue to play like they did against teh Packers.

Although, there is nothing to show me that they can be solid two games in a row..I agree...I think all 6 remaining games can be won if the effort from yesterday is applied with with small improvements game to game...chances of this happening with this staff...very slim...but still the remaining schedule is favorable.

p-colabucfan

Rookie

#16 : November 21, 2011, 12:36:53 PM

I think I'd rather face Hasselbeck.

You must want to lose then.
NO!! he is just facing the facts, hasselbacks back up looked flawess  ::)

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#17 : November 21, 2011, 02:28:28 PM

The next three games are winnable. The Bucs COULD be 7-6 in a few weeks and have a very good opportunity to win 5 of the remaining 6 if they continue to play like they did against teh Packers.

Although, there is nothing to show me that they can be solid two games in a row..I agree...I think all 6 remaining games can be won if the effort from yesterday is applied with with small improvements game to game...chances of this happening with this staff...very slim...but still the remaining schedule is favorable.

They just finished the toughest part of the schedule: NO twice, Chicago and that long-ass London trip, the World Champs,  and the Niners - all upper echelon teams in the NFL.   Now they play a few teams that some might consider equals (JAX, Tenn, Carolina).
: November 21, 2011, 03:10:27 PM morgan

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#18 : November 21, 2011, 03:05:01 PM

They just finished the toughest part of the schedule: NO twice, Chicago and that long-ass London trip, the World Champs,  and the Titans - all upper echelon teams in the NFL.   Now they play a few teams that some might consider equals (JAX, Tenn, Carolina).

No one is arguing that the schedule has been brutal...but they played decent football in only 2 out of their last 6 contests resulting in one win. If someone fromt he future would have told me that the Bucs lose against the 9-1 niners, 7-3 Bears, 10-0 Packers, 7-3 Texans and 7-3 Saints in 6 weeks...I would say..ok...thats understandable...but they looked 100% pathetic in every loss except the one yesterday. We shall see if yesterday was an anamoly...or a new trend.

JohnBuc06

Starter
#19 : November 21, 2011, 03:40:12 PM

I think I'd rather face Hasselbeck.

You must want to lose then.
NO!! he is just facing the facts, hasselbacks back up looked flawess  ::)

Actually I'd rather face a rookie QB in his first start.  We got a little bit of game film on him so that helps.  But it seems these rookie QB's always look great coming off the bench but then rather sloppy when thrust into the starting lineup - with notible exceptions of course.  Let's just hope Locker is NOT one of those exceptions.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#20 : November 21, 2011, 04:31:56 PM

Muchak said that Hasselbeck will likley start.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs could be facing rookie qb next week « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools