Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: You complain that this team can't beat the PACKERS?? Buc Fan Naivety.. « previous next »
Page: 1

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

: November 21, 2011, 01:28:35 PM

While I wait for spun expectations to catch up with the reality that this team does not have a dynamic roster full of proven guys...

I can't help but laugh at many fans that expect more from the prospect-laden team.

Seriously, what reality do you live in that we should steadily be beating up good teams that have widely superior talent????!

Calling out Morris makes you sound very naive.

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 21, 2011, 02:08:29 PM

Dude, I agree with you, but you already made this thread a little while ago. Take a breath, smoke a cig, down a shot. You'll feel better.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 21, 2011, 02:15:48 PM

For every 1 reasonable take, their are forty rats trying to bury the coach. Mob mentality. Not a free thinker in the lot with ideas that are not hollow and full of crap... Like a dirty snowball rolling down crap hill.

Challenge the BS.

Unfortunately, complainers are much more vocal.

I'm not going away.

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: You complain that this team can't beat the PACKERS?? Buc Fan Naivety.. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools