Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buccaneers reducing season ticket prices for 2012. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 23, 2011, 07:33:58 PM

The Glazers could send everyone in Tampa a bar of solid gold and you people would still complain about and call them cheap.

12K, 18K or 24K?

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#16 : November 23, 2011, 08:14:52 PM

The Glazers could send everyone in Tampa a bar of solid gold and you people would still complain about and call them cheap.
No way would folks complain about being given gold bars -  now would they wonder who they took the gold from - via taxes or fans, NFL TV contract... whomever... and guess who was being shorted so everyone in Tampa could get a gold bar.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#17 : November 23, 2011, 08:24:18 PM

9K *gold plated*. What else would you expect. LOL.

Seriously, I almost bought season tickets last year, but I was traveling out of country for almost all of the regular season games. Unfortunately, I'll probably be out of country again next year as the economy back home just sucks. 

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

hihobibo

Rookie

#18 : November 24, 2011, 12:12:31 AM

Not surprising that the Glazers are reducing season tickets only and not individual game tickets.

That's the way it should have always been.   Season ticket holders should pay less than single game buyers.   The Glazers just had a gold mine when Gruden was coach so they were ripping off the fans.

I agree, you need to make the season ticket holders feel that they are getting a much greater benefit being season ticket holders compared to buying individual games. We already get suckered into paying full price for the preseason, so they have found ways to try and make up for that with the met and greets, and 15% discount. I think it is a step in the right direction, but I'm going to wait and see if my seats fall under the lower rate. I'm not sure they will, because they are the "premium" Full time shade seats that are currently $99.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#19 : November 24, 2011, 12:15:47 AM

They will get people back in the seats when they hire a real NFL coach.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#20 : November 24, 2011, 03:09:36 AM

"Damn cheap ass Glazers,  shoulda sent two"..... Tampa Fan

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#21 : November 24, 2011, 04:57:20 AM

It's really that simple.   When they replace him, the situation will be solved.   He's been a disaster.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#22 : November 24, 2011, 06:51:45 AM

He's been a disaster.

So far it seems that way. Hard to believe he was 2nd in Coach of the Year voting to Belicheck last season.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#23 : November 24, 2011, 08:54:38 AM

again, not once did I refer to the Glazers as being cheap in this thread.  My point was that it's being implied that they are not cheap due to this price lowering but in actuality it a measure to increase their profit.  I don't expect JDub to understand simple economics but you should at least be able to understand this.

JohnBuc06

Starter

#24 : November 24, 2011, 11:14:26 AM

Not surprising that the Glazers are reducing season tickets only and not individual game tickets.

That's the way it should have always been.   Season ticket holders should pay less than single game buyers.   The Glazers just had a gold mine when Gruden was coach so they were ripping off the fans.

I agree, you need to make the season ticket holders feel that they are getting a much greater benefit being season ticket holders compared to buying individual games. We already get suckered into paying full price for the preseason, so they have found ways to try and make up for that with the met and greets, and 15% discount. I think it is a step in the right direction, but I'm going to wait and see if my seats fall under the lower rate. I'm not sure they will, because they are the "premium" Full time shade seats that are currently $99.

Agreed it should always have been this way ...it would be nice if they reduced the price for the preseason games but NO owner will ever do that ...thats straight profit in their pockets.

JohnBuc06

Starter

#25 : November 24, 2011, 11:15:46 AM

It's really that simple.   When they replace him, the situation will be solved.   He's been a disaster.

As long as they replace him with a coach that has a successful resume and appears ready to be a HC (assuming its not a "name" HC) ...they can't look like their looking for a cheap option again.

PWNASAURUS

Starter

#26 : November 24, 2011, 11:59:40 AM

again, not once did I refer to the Glazers as being cheap in this thread.  My point was that it's being implied that they are not cheap due to this price lowering but in actuality it a measure to increase their profit.  I don't expect JDub to understand simple economics but you should at least be able to understand this.
So let me get this straight. If they lower the prices they are trying to get more profit and NOT helping the fans and if they DON'T lower prices then they are greedy and cheap???? Right. You really don't have any Bias against the Glazers do you??? You people are pathetic. They make a gesture of goodwill to lower ticket prices and you schmucks spit on it.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#27 : November 24, 2011, 12:14:08 PM

So let me get this straight. If they lower the prices they are trying to get more profit and NOT helping the fans and if they DON'T lower prices then they are greedy and cheap???? Right. You really don't have any Bias against the Glazers do you??? You people are pathetic. They make a gesture of goodwill to lower ticket prices and you schmucks spit on it.
so Slappy, where  have I made one derogatory comment toward the Glazers in this thread?  Please provide the quote if you don't mind.  I was simply pointing out that this was strictly a business decision.  The ultimate goal of being in business is to make profit and that was why they made it.   And I certainly don't blame them for wanting to make a profit.   But it is not a measure of goodwill toward the fans.  The only bias I am seeing your your post.
: November 26, 2011, 09:44:12 PM Skull and Bones

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#28 : November 24, 2011, 04:37:55 PM

Still amazes me we have dumb azz fans like Morgan the crybaby because its too hot, too far to drive, too many people, not enough **CENSORED** areas and Java the idiot who refuses to floss the Gruden pubes out of his team as anybody with half a brain could see it didn't matter who took over this team Gruden destroyed the talent and depth on this team with his piss poor draft picks, Ruud, Dexter, Stovall, 18 different TE's, Filmed, etc.

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#29 : November 24, 2011, 04:38:49 PM

d o u c h e areas Morgan!
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buccaneers reducing season ticket prices for 2012. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools