Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buccaneers reducing season ticket prices for 2012. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#30 : November 24, 2011, 05:11:11 PM

Still amazes me we have dumb azz fans like Morgan the crybaby because its too hot, too far to drive, too many people, not enough **CENSORED** areas and Java the idiot who refuses to floss the Gruden pubes out of his team as anybody with half a brain could see it didn't matter who took over this team Gruden destroyed the talent and depth on this team with his piss poor draft picks, Ruud, Dexter, Stovall, 18 different TE's, Filmed, etc.

Had a lot to drink today?

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#31 : November 24, 2011, 09:28:34 PM

Nope you and Java just irritate the hell outta me and tired of you guys.

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler
#32 : November 25, 2011, 09:05:09 AM

The so called fans in the area will still complain about Parking is too expensive (I park for Free, you just have to be willing to walk), Beer is too expensive (You don't need beer to enjoy the game), it's too hot (You live in FL, you should be use to it by now) or some other half baked excuse not to support the team they supposedly root for.

This fan base is full of excuses, and disgust me.

Formerly known as T

I\'ll be optimistic until I see a reason not to be

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#33 : November 25, 2011, 06:36:05 PM

The so called fans in the area will still complain about Parking is too expensive (I park for Free, you just have to be willing to walk), Beer is too expensive (You don't need beer to enjoy the game), it's too hot (You live in FL, you should be use to it by now) or some other half baked excuse not to support the team they supposedly root for.

This fan base is full of excuses, and disgust me.

those are the facts of life, deal with it.....

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#34 : November 25, 2011, 06:41:09 PM

what disgusts me are the thousands of Buc fans who were at RJS their last home game and booed the hell out of Morris, Freeman, Olson, and the rest of the Bucs for their ugly play against the Texans a couple of weeks ago.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#35 : November 25, 2011, 07:25:23 PM

what disgusts me are the thousands of Buc fans who were at RJS their last home game and booed the hell out of Morris, Freeman, Olson, and the rest of the Bucs for their ugly play against the Texans a couple of weeks ago.

They deserved every bit of it.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#36 : November 25, 2011, 10:07:11 PM

Good call.  Just look at this moron:

Even Miami's performance in their loss yesterday looked more efficient than anything the Bucs have done this season.

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#37 : November 25, 2011, 11:46:14 PM

Did you want a standing ovation?

Hate

Hall of Famer
#38 : November 26, 2011, 12:07:38 AM

Sybil, perhaps??

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#39 : November 26, 2011, 06:38:17 AM

At first glance, it appears the Glazers screwed up hiring Raheem and Dom because the stadium is empty these days.   However, even with 20,000 empty seats each game, that costs them less than 20 million per year in unsold tickets relative to completely selling out.    By having full control of Dom and Raheem, the Glazers can remain under the salary cap by far more than 20 million per year, so they end up making more money with Raheem losing the fans and losing games than they did with Gruden selling out the stadium and keeping the team competitive.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#40 : November 26, 2011, 07:13:57 AM

Bad attendance is contagious. There were less than 19k at the USF - Louisville game yesterday.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#41 : November 26, 2011, 07:16:49 AM

Losing 6 of your last 7 games doesn't help attendance.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#42 : November 26, 2011, 07:25:58 AM

Losing 6 of your last 7 games doesn't help attendance.
if the Bucs lose on Sunday they can claim that as well.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#43 : November 26, 2011, 08:00:46 AM

RayJay already has the creamsicle makeover waiting for the Panthers to show up and Jimmie Giles' Ring of Honor entrance....they wouldn't dare lose six in a row, would they?

tonto

Starter

#44 : November 26, 2011, 12:18:10 PM

As long as they replace him with a coach that has a successful resume and appears ready to be a HC (assuming its not a "name" HC) ...they can't look like their looking for a cheap option again.

Honestly, I think if the Glazers could turn the clock back 3 years they would do things differently. They obviously have one or more NFL executives that they listen to and on this one, they got some real bad advice.  Wherever Pewter Report was getting their information , i.e., touting Raheem as a future coaching star as early as the summer before his hiring would give us a clue.  Their NFL sources were really doing a sales job on behalf of Raheem.  Sure, we all wondered who was this DB coach that would sprint down the field along with the DB's  with enthusiasm during practice.  But I believe just observing an enthusiastic DB coach couldn't possibly be enough to sway the Glazers.  I believe they look to NFL people for advice.  I just wonder if they're still getting advice from the same sources.  That's a depressing thought.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buccaneers reducing season ticket prices for 2012. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools