Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buccaneers reducing season ticket prices for 2012. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

« #45 : November 26, 2011, 12:24:29 PM »

As long as they replace him with a coach that has a successful resume and appears ready to be a HC (assuming its not a "name" HC) ...they can't look like their looking for a cheap option again.

Honestly, I think if the Glazers could turn the clock back 3 years they would do things differently. They obviously have one or more NFL executives that they listen to and on this one, they got some real bad advice.  Wherever Pewter Report was getting their information , i.e., touting Raheem as a future coaching star as early as the summer before his hiring would give us a clue.  Their NFL sources were really doing a sales job on behalf of Raheem.  Sure, we all wondered who was this DB coach that would sprint down the field along with the DB's  with enthusiasm during practice.  But I believe just observing an enthusiastic DB coach couldn't possibly be enough to sway the Glazers.  I believe they look to NFL people for advice.  I just wonder if they're still getting advice from the same sources.  That's a depressing thought.

Yep, they really screwed the pooch on this one.

Hate

Hall of Famer
« #46 : November 26, 2011, 12:26:43 PM »

Bad attendance is contagious. There were less than 19k at the USF - Louisville game yesterday.

Perhaps some people had to work??

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
« #47 : November 26, 2011, 12:29:03 PM »

many students were probably home for thanksgiving.  just a guess.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

« #48 : November 26, 2011, 05:24:20 PM »

BUCCANEERS ANNOUNCE 2012 SEASON TICKET PRICING:

OVERHAULED 2012 SEASON TICKET PRICES WITH NEARLY 80% OF GENERAL ADMISSION SEATS REDUCED
    FOURTH CONSECUTIVE YEAR WITH NO PRICE INCREASES
    NEW MEMBER BENEFITS
    THIS WAS THE PLAN ALL ALONG, REDUCE TICKET PRICES IN YEAR 4

Understanding fans’ desire for enhanced value, the Buccaneers today announced a new 2012 season ticket benefits program and price structure designed to provide options at a greater variety of price points. In addition, prices for nearly 80% of general admission seats will be reduced and this will be the fourth consecutive year without price increases. These and other improvements came from extensive fan feedback welcomed over the past year......

fixed it (see Bold)  :P

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

« #49 : November 26, 2011, 09:51:23 PM »

LOL!   Good one!

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buccaneers reducing season ticket prices for 2012. « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools