Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Suh is an idiot « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
: November 25, 2011, 01:45:22 AM

He slams a guy's head into the ground twice, jumps up and stomps on his ribs, then he claims he just lost his balance. It was an accident. Doesn't he understand everything on the field is being videotaped? After watching his numerous "accidents" during the halftime show of the Dallas Miami game, I am very happy we never got the chance to draft Suh. The only reason Suh wasn't arrested, was because he couldn't find the man's wallet.

I didn't catch the guy's name and I'm too tired right now to look it up.

Also.....if Goodell doesn't at least suspend this moron, he's an idiot too.

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 25, 2011, 02:45:53 AM

Suh was overhyped. He's a thug. Glad we got McCoy personally.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

BucsBay

Hall of Famer
#2 : November 25, 2011, 03:14:19 AM

Suh was overhyped. He's a thug. Glad we got McCoy personally.

Wow. I like McCoy but you're going to hear it for going out on that limb on this board.

Suh has made some dumb moves, but he's still a beast and probably the best D-Tackle in the league as far as the level of consistent production you can expect going into the future. That's a real hard position to play, and if he has to go over the edge sometimes to keep himself hyped then so be it but hopefully he get's the message on this one and tones it down. I think McCoy will have some nice streches still in his career, but I'd still take Suh way above McCoy.

buchead

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 25, 2011, 07:38:54 AM

What are you talking about?  He was clearly getting up and lost his balance!!!

But seriously when I heard his "explnation" my 1st thought was,  he didnt see the tape yet. There is no way he can watch what he did then rattle off that none sense.
: November 25, 2011, 07:47:38 AM buchead

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 25, 2011, 07:49:52 AM

Suh is just as good as he was his 1st year. But I am starting to feel like teams are getting his game down. He has made a significantly smaller impact this year than last. He hasn't looked as dominating as he did last year.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#5 : November 25, 2011, 08:30:11 AM

After that kick against the Packers then he followed the ejection by arguing with his head coach, I lost respect for Suh as a person.   The guy is obviously half nuts on the field.   That's the kind of guy you want for a NT though...

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#6 : November 25, 2011, 08:52:08 AM

After that kick against the Packers then he followed the ejection by arguing with his head coach, I lost respect for Suh as a person.   The guy is obviously half nuts on the field.   That's the kind of guy you want for a NT though...

This is hilarious from the same guy who complains at every opportunity that Blount is a thug, and should be cut from the team.

You have an obvious prejudice against the Bucs when condone behavior like this and condemn our players for much less serious infractions.

Blaze688

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 25, 2011, 09:53:55 AM

This is hilarious from the same guy who complains at every opportunity that Blount is a thug, and should be cut from the team.

You have an obvious prejudice against the Bucs when condone behavior like this and condemn our players for much less serious infractions.

He clearly wasn't condoning it.  He said he understands that a mean streak isn't always a bad quality in a nose tackle (which Suh isn't, by the way), but he still lost all respect for the guy.  It's one of the most resonant things I've seen Java post.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#8 : November 25, 2011, 10:05:59 AM

He clearly wasn't condoning it.  He said he understands that a mean streak isn't always a bad quality in a nose tackle (which Suh isn't, by the way), but he still lost all respect for the guy.  It's one of the most resonant things I've seen Java post.
Yep

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

tonto

Starter

#9 : November 25, 2011, 10:24:19 AM

Suh's actually an intelligent guy who did something very very dumb.  The Lions' D is not the same without him.  I'd take my chances on him that he'll mature.  A couple 2 or 3 players on the Bucs I would not have.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#10 : November 25, 2011, 10:53:24 AM

I think the league suspends him 2 games for the stomp and 1 games for the insanely stupid explanation.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

bill_kir

Starter

#11 : November 25, 2011, 11:33:00 AM

not a big Suh fan but if it was 40 years ago they would be talking hall of fame for him, we would be watching highlights of him on NFL Film's Greatest "fill in the blank" of all time right now. unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how you see it), football has changed from the time of my youth.

TSKAD72

Starter
#12 : November 25, 2011, 11:40:52 AM

not a big Suh fan but if it was 40 years ago they would be talking hall of fame for him, we would be watching highlights of him on NFL Film's Greatest "fill in the blank" of all time right now. unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how you see it), football has changed from the time of my youth.

I'm sorry, but that's just not right. Nobody gets praised for being great by taking cheapshots after the whistle has blown. During the play, yeah, that would've fine. But when action has stopped and you're still slamming a guys face into the ground and stopping on him, nobody would call him a 'hall of famer' for something like that. There's a difference between dirty during the whistle and just being a jackass after one, even people 40 years ago would've realized that.

Sailing2smth

Starter

#13 : November 25, 2011, 12:03:45 PM

I think the league suspends him 2 games for the stomp and 1 games for the insanely stupid explanation.

+1

Amazing that he worked it in his head that he was not in the wrong.  Good grief, someone get that man his medication, ol boy is nuckin futs.

TSKAD72

Starter
#14 : November 25, 2011, 12:07:03 PM

+1

Amazing that he worked it in his head that he was not in the wrong.  Good grief, someone get that man his medication, ol boy is nuckin futs.

Or a selfish liar who will defend himself at all costs, even when he is clearly lying. Or both.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Suh is an idiot « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools