Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Suh is an idiot « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#30 : November 25, 2011, 03:58:05 PM

Blount's extreme hands to the face penalty happens all the time.

I don't know about "all" the time.   But it does happen.   Never with guys like Mike Alstott, but with hot heads like Blount.

However, the only time I have ever seen any player sucker punch another player in the jaw following a game when the other player is turned talking to his coach is the Blount incident.   

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#31 : November 25, 2011, 04:01:57 PM

You seem to have missed Blount throwing hands in Titans camp, and his episode in the recent Texan game iirc.  Otherwise you would be looking to cut Blount? 

I have no excuse for Suh's conduct - but he suffers only slightly in the comparison to Blount.  Don't let your disapproval of the poster carry your response beyond where it might otherwise be.  Just my .02

Players fight in camp all the time.

Blount doesn't compare at all to the crap that Suh pulled yesterday alone. But then add to the fact that Suh is having so
many problems staying in line that he and his coach paid a visit to the commish's office to find out what he could and
couldn't do. Hilarious. Hey, maybe RG told him head slamming and foot stomping were OK?

And while some of the dirty stuff still goes on, it happens in the pile, where we and the refs can't see it. Not only is Suh a goon
but he is also too dumb to realize everybody could see what he was doing. And then gave the ridiculous explanation. The stomping part is so far over the line and a suspension will come for it.
I don't have and will not attempt to create excuses for either of them ufojoe - once a player goes past wrong the degree is for the penalty phase only.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#32 : November 25, 2011, 06:39:50 PM

I don't know about "all" the time.   But it does happen.   Never with guys like Mike Alstott, but with hot heads like Blount.

However, the only time I have ever seen any player sucker punch another player in the jaw following a game when the other player is turned talking to his coach is the Blount incident.
[/quote)

The guy taunted Blount AFTER the game was over, which is classless, and didn't have sense enough to focus on the reaction. He can now take a break from selling used cars to watch Blount play on Sundays.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#33 : November 25, 2011, 07:47:37 PM

I am very happy we never got the chance to draft Suh.

How long have you been following football? Bill Romanowski used to do this stuff all the time. We have our own thug in Talib.

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

#34 : November 25, 2011, 11:15:32 PM

I can understand losing one's emotions, I can even understand letting those emotions control you to a point where you do something stupid.

What I cannot understand is not owning up to your mistakes like a man. He's acting like a spoiled little child.

Man up, Suh.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#35 : November 26, 2011, 12:00:45 AM

He apologized on his facebook site tonight apparently. So he ''manned up.'' Damage already done, though. Should get two or three games.

In Verner We Trust

Hate

Hall of Famer
#36 : November 26, 2011, 12:17:10 AM

Suh was overhyped. He's a thug. Glad we got McCoy personally.

Ended both of his two seasons on IR. What is it exactly that you like about McCoy??

As for Suh, love the guy but think his "explanation" was BS. I'd have more respect for him if he just said "yea, i did it."
: November 26, 2011, 12:18:43 AM Hate

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#37 : November 26, 2011, 12:20:37 AM

Suh was overhyped. He's a thug. Glad we got McCoy personally.

Ended both of his two seasons on IR. What is it exactly that you like about McCoy??

As for Suh, love the guy but think his "explanation" was BS. I'd have more respect for him if he just said "yea, i did it."

Wouldn't change the fact that what he did was F'd up. He should however just take it. 

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#38 : November 26, 2011, 12:34:25 AM

How can you be glad you got a guy who doesn't stay on the field? Suh being StUHpid doesn't make McCoy a BIG MAC.

In Verner We Trust

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#39 : November 26, 2011, 12:48:23 AM

I am very happy we never got the chance to draft Suh.

How long have you been following football? Bill Romanowski used to do this stuff all the time. We have our own thug in Talib.

Talib is a thug OFF the field. He is very much the gentleman during the games. He would never do anything to offend anyone who plays the game.......just the fans.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#40 : November 26, 2011, 06:44:09 AM

Talib is a thug OFF the field. He is very much the gentleman during the games.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#41 : November 26, 2011, 06:54:13 AM

as bad as Suh was Thursday, this guy is the NFL's all-time worst dirty player, imo......

Bill Romanowski vicious beat  former teammate Marcus Williams during a fight following an Oakland Raiders practice in 2003

PreferNFL

Hall of Famer

#42 : November 26, 2011, 06:58:05 AM

Apparently, even his college teammates had no use for Suh at Nebraska...  http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Former-teammate-Matt-Slauson-blasts-Detroit-Lions-star-Ndamukong-Suh-112511

Personally, I know you have to have a "mean streak" to play in the trenches, but what Suh did was nothing less than a cheapshot.  Every bit the same as AH when he was in Tennessee.  IMO, with his recent track record, Suh should be fined heavily (6 figures) and get 2-3 game suspension.  Until you REALLY hit the wallet hard, nothing will change.  Considering his salary, anything less than 6 figures is chump change.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#43 : November 26, 2011, 07:02:34 AM

Romanowski is a prime example of how steroids can affect a man's personality.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#44 : November 26, 2011, 07:03:41 AM

Personally, I know you have to have a "mean streak" to play in the trenches, but what Suh did was nothing less than a cheapshot.  Every bit the same as AH when he was in Tennessee.  IMO, with his recent track record, Suh should be fined heavily (6 figures) and get 2-3 game suspension.  Until you REALLY hit the wallet hard, nothing will change.  Considering his salary, anything less than 6 figures is chump change.

I agree.   He needs to be fined big time for that crap.   They need to test him daily for steroids as well.   

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Suh is an idiot « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools