Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Suh is an idiot « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#45 : November 26, 2011, 10:33:56 AM

Apparently, even his college teammates had no use for Suh at Nebraska...  http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Former-teammate-Matt-Slauson-blasts-Detroit-Lions-star-Ndamukong-Suh-112511

Personally, I know you have to have a "mean streak" to play in the trenches, but what Suh did was nothing less than a cheapshot. Every bit the same as AH when he was in Tennessee.  IMO, with his recent track record, Suh should be fined heavily (6 figures) and get 2-3 game suspension.  Until you REALLY hit the wallet hard, nothing will change.  Considering his salary, anything less than 6 figures is chump change.

That stomp just happened to hit the guys arm. If his head had been there that's where that stomp would have hit (just as AH). Was a pathetic display.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#46 : November 26, 2011, 10:38:39 AM

as bad as Suh was Thursday, this guy is the NFL's all-time worst dirty player, imo......
Bill Romanowski vicious beat  former teammate Marcus Williams during a fight following an Oakland Raiders practice in 2003

You never root for a guy to get injured but I always made an exception with that particular scumbag there.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#47 : November 26, 2011, 10:39:42 AM

Not to excuse Suh's actions, I've already said I think he should be suspended a few games, but that mean streak has carried him pretty far and has made him about $45 MILLION DOLLARS. 

Hate

Hall of Famer
#48 : November 26, 2011, 11:32:01 AM

Apparently, even his college teammates had no use for Suh at Nebraska...  http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Former-teammate-Matt-Slauson-blasts-Detroit-Lions-star-Ndamukong-Suh-112511

Personally, I know you have to have a "mean streak" to play in the trenches, but what Suh did was nothing less than a cheapshot.  Every bit the same as AH when he was in Tennessee.  IMO, with his recent track record, Suh should be fined heavily (6 figures) and get 2-3 game suspension.  Until you REALLY hit the wallet hard, nothing will change.  Considering his salary, anything less than 6 figures is chump change.

I heard last night that he'll make $50mil this year in salary and endorsements. No 6 figure fine will hurt him.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#49 : November 26, 2011, 02:23:39 PM

Players fight in camp all the time.

Blount's extreme hands to the face penalty happens all the time.

This is true. I think an argument can be made that what Suh did and what Haynesworth has done can pretty much be ranked in the same class, but I don't think Blount has done anything as bad as either of them have. And even when comparing Haynesworth to Suh, was/is Haynesworth a player that is flagged and fined for frequently making illegal plays like this, or was it just a few lapses in judgement? Because it seems like Suh has this sort of thing happening almost every other game. I don't remember Haynesworth being involved in this sort of thing that frequently.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#50 : November 26, 2011, 03:20:22 PM

Players fight in camp all the time.

Blount's extreme hands to the face penalty happens all the time.

This is true. I think an argument can be made that what Suh did and what Haynesworth has done can pretty much be ranked in the same class, but I don't think Blount has done anything as bad as either of them have. And even when comparing Haynesworth to Suh, was/is Haynesworth a player that is flagged and fined for frequently making illegal plays like this, or was it just a few lapses in judgement? Because it seems like Suh has this sort of thing happening almost every other game. I don't remember Haynesworth being involved in this sort of thing that frequently.

Nailed it.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#51 : November 26, 2011, 04:08:14 PM

Talib is a thug OFF the field. He is very much the gentleman during the games.

Taunting draws a flag and a penalty during a game. The guy Blount hit taunted him AFTER the game. He got what he deserved. Blount plays the game cleanly. Suh does not, and the fines and his ejection are proof of that. Blount has never been fined or ejected from an NFL game. Playing the game with passion is one thing. Trying to injure an opponent, in particular after the whistle, is quite another. What Suh does is not bad temper. It's pure maliciousness.

Blount does not try to injure people. He just plays with passion. Suh tries to put his opponent out of the game.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#52 : November 26, 2011, 08:02:27 PM

What does that Talib video you just quoted have to do with Blount?

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Suh is an idiot « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools