Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: who will they predict « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Grudens_Flame

Second String

: March 21, 2007, 07:18:15 PM

TB 2-14 and finally Gruden will be gone, with his sidekick Allen.

Find a willing man wearing the new balls out jeans...and suck them. You are not a fan of this team if you could predict that horse crap. You must be lost here let me help you... it's

http://bbs.buccaneers.com/

Attitude reflects leadership, Captain.  - Julius (Remember the Titans)

Lloyd Grant

Rookie

#1 : March 21, 2007, 07:18:05 PM

How can a guy that only work with a cap be a good gm? Have you guys seen his picks? Name one that has been consistent for TWO years.

I'll still be waiting for an answer next year.

So now it's the GM's fault that guys are not performing their second year...i guess he should not only manage our cap, but also babysit our players also

Are you serious?  I want a GM to deliver a guy that can get players that perform.  I think we can all agree the Cardinals do a great job managing their cap, but have they ever won anything?  They haven't made the playoffs since like 99.  Is that what you fans want? 

I guess this board is dominated by moron fans that harken for the days of Hugh Culverhouse and Ray Perkins.  They do a great job managing the cap, but are terrible judges of talent.

Unbelievable!!

Proud 300 Level Season Ticket Holder since 1997

dm4bucs

Starter
#2 : March 21, 2007, 07:14:54 PM

How can a guy that only work with a cap be a good gm?  Have you guys seen his picks?  Name one that has been consistent for TWO years. 

So now it's the GM's fault that guys are not performing their second year...i guess he should not only manage our cap, but also babysit our players also

#3 : March 21, 2007, 07:12:19 PM

How can a guy that only work with a cap be a good gm? Have you guys seen his picks? Name one that has been consistent for TWO years.

Caddy 2 yrs, 2,000 yards. Averaging 1k a season, that's quite consistent.

Nice job backpedaling though guy.

dm4bucs

Starter
#4 : March 21, 2007, 07:13:03 PM

I have NO at 13-3
Carolina 10-6
Atlanta 8-8

Your an idiot. 2-14? You hate Gruden so much you want us to go 2-14? Fans like you should jump off the Skyway and save us from your stupidity. Do you even know how good Bruce Allen really is? The guy is in the top 20 best GM's in all of sports. He's a true capologist. He's maybe not a talent evaluator but he's not here to do that. He's here to make the talent fit within the budget. Fuc*in haters man, you guys are pathetic as*wipes. Bucs will have a 7-9 record at worst.

I'm a moron?  You rate our GM as only one of the best 20?  Hahahaahahahaahahahahaahahaaahhaaa!!!  There's only 32 teams in the league.  You don't even have him in the top half.  Nice job idiot. 

You just prove my point about the Gruden koolaid drinkers. 

I'd help you jump off the skyway, but you would probably land in the road. 

Wow i dont know whats funnier...getting called out for wishing the bucs do bad just so you can gruden fired or your above quote calling the guy an idiot when you misread his post ???

Lloyd Grant

Rookie

#5 : March 21, 2007, 07:10:53 PM

How can a guy that only work with a cap be a good gm?  Have you guys seen his picks?  Name one that has been consistent for TWO years. 

msakaniwa

Starter

#6 : March 21, 2007, 07:08:03 PM

Actually he said in all of sports which would be slightly better...

#7 : March 21, 2007, 07:09:04 PM

Actually he said in all of sports which would be slightly better...
MLB 30
NHL 30
NFL 32
NBA 30

Top 20/122 is very good IMO.

bucball2010

Pro Bowler
#8 : March 21, 2007, 10:24:32 AM

If we draft Calvin and Merriweather and Moses and M.Thomas and Stalete and Figures that would get us an A+ GRADE for the draft

goinginto next year what do you think would be the predictions in the newspapers,magizines, by the commantaters, and by all the internet sites with our division

I think it would be
1TB Bucs 12-4
2New Orleans 10-6 wild card
3Carolina 9-7
4Atlanta 8-8

Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything.

Philippians 4:6

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#9 : March 21, 2007, 10:29:52 AM

Please, the order is gonna be :

1. NO by 100% of everyone no matter who we draft.
2-4 who knows how they'll sort that mess of teams out.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

gone

Hall of Famer
#10 : March 21, 2007, 12:17:38 PM

NO is still the fave.  But now that peeps have had a whole offseason to dissect(?) Payton's scheming, they'll have a tougher time.  ANd they got a couple of those wins off a weak year for this division.

ATL I think will actually be BETTER this year.  While the changes there may take some time to take hold, a big chunk of their issues were mora.

CAR is going to struggle.  Just a feeling maybe, but They look like they're slowing down on both sides of the ball, and aren't able to address it this year. 

I think CAR ends up last.  2-3 between us and ATL, maybe a slight edge to us.  But this division is hard to figure, so it could just as easily be reversed.

Lloyd Grant

Rookie

#11 : March 21, 2007, 01:26:06 PM

I have NO at 13-3
Carolina 10-6
Atlanta 8-8

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#12 : March 21, 2007, 01:28:26 PM

NO - 10-6
Carolina 9-7
Tampa Bay 8-8
Atlanta 8-8

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#13 : March 21, 2007, 01:28:36 PM

I have NO at 13-3
Carolina 10-6
Atlanta 8-8
I have you changing your screen name after the 2007 season.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#14 : March 21, 2007, 01:33:28 PM

I have NO at 13-3
Carolina 10-6
Atlanta 8-8

Your an idiot. 2-14? You hate Gruden so much you want us to go 2-14? Fans like you should jump off the Skyway and save us from your stupidity. Do you even know how good Bruce Allen really is? The guy is in the top 20 best GM's in all of sports. He's a true capologist. He's maybe not a talent evaluator but he's not here to do that. He's here to make the talent fit within the budget. Fuc*in haters man, you guys are pathetic as*wipes. Bucs will have a 7-9 record at worst.

You Can't Spell SCUM Without The
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: who will they predict « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools