Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: who will they predict « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Chipper08

Second String
#15 : March 21, 2007, 07:04:54 PM

I have NO at 13-3
Carolina 10-6
Atlanta 8-8
TB 2-14 and finally Gruden will be gone, with his sidekick Allen.

Your an idiot. 2-14? You hate Gruden so much you want us to go 2-14? Fans like you should jump off the Skyway and save us from your stupidity. Do you even know how good Bruce Allen really is? The guy is in the top 20 best GM's in all of sports. He's a true capologist. He's maybe not a talent evaluator but he's not here to do that. He's here to make the talent fit within the budget. Fuc*in haters man, you guys are pathetic as*wipes. Bucs will have a 7-9 record at worst.

I'm a moron? You rate our GM as only one of the best 20? Hahahaahahahaahahahahaahahaaahhaaa!!! There's only 32 teams in the league. You don't even have him in the top half. Nice job idiot.

You just prove my point about the Gruden koolaid drinkers.

I'd help you jump off the skyway, but you would probably land in the road.

Read that again, then delete your post. You my friend, are a moron!!

Lloyd Grant

Rookie

#16 : March 21, 2007, 07:00:28 PM

I have NO at 13-3
Carolina 10-6
Atlanta 8-8

Your an idiot. 2-14? You hate Gruden so much you want us to go 2-14? Fans like you should jump off the Skyway and save us from your stupidity. Do you even know how good Bruce Allen really is? The guy is in the top 20 best GM's in all of sports. He's a true capologist. He's maybe not a talent evaluator but he's not here to do that. He's here to make the talent fit within the budget. Fuc*in haters man, you guys are pathetic as*wipes. Bucs will have a 7-9 record at worst.

I'm a moron?  You rate our GM as only one of the best 20?  Hahahaahahahaahahahahaahahaaahhaaa!!!  There's only 32 teams in the league.  You don't even have him in the top half.  Nice job idiot. 

You just prove my point about the Gruden koolaid drinkers. 

I'd help you jump off the skyway, but you would probably land in the road. 

Proud 300 Level Season Ticket Holder since 1997

PeterDias

Practice Squad

#17 : March 22, 2007, 08:00:51 AM

I have NO at 13-3
Carolina 10-6
Atlanta 8-8

Lloyd, you are unbelievable. Gruden is a genius, and Allen is a marveleous GM. Just becuase you do not like those guys does not mean it's okay to wish the team ill will. Would you rather have our best guys injured just so your twisted record can result? Get a life Lloyd. Better yet, DROP DEAD!!

IDontNeedaName

Second String

#18 : March 22, 2007, 08:15:15 AM

I have NO at 13-3
Carolina 10-6
Atlanta 8-8

Got any money to back this up with? I got 5k saying the Bucs are better then 2-14!

IDontNeedaName

Second String

#19 : March 22, 2007, 08:16:22 AM

Hell we will win at least 3 games with Gradkowski at QB

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#20 : March 22, 2007, 08:55:46 AM

Caddy 2 yrs, 2,000 yards. Averaging 1k a season, that's quite consistent.

Nice job backpedaling though guy.

You need math lessons. Doing 1200 yards and then 800 yards might average to 1000 but that's not consistent since the results aren't similar from year to year. One set of results is good, the other sucks. Your logic is that a guy who rushes for 2000 yards and zero yards is consistent because the average is 1000 yards.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#21 : March 22, 2007, 08:57:20 AM

So now it's the GM's fault that guys are not performing their second year...i guess he should not only manage our cap, but also babysit our players also

Umm, since the GM picks, or is the final word in theory, on players you think he's not responsible for the players he selects performance? Well that fits with most of the nimrods on this board who think Gruden and Allen are blameless in what happens. I have no idea why so many of you care who the coach and GM are since you don't seem to think they actually do anything.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

bucball2010

Pro Bowler
#22 : March 22, 2007, 09:57:34 AM

well i made this post and forgot we have alot of stupid and fake ass fans but i personally belive that with calvin johnson and brandin merriweather that the predictions will be split between us and new orleans and with loser of that to get a wildcard.

Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything.

Philippians 4:6

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#23 : March 22, 2007, 10:08:21 AM

well i made this post and forgot we have alot of stupid and fake ass fans but i personally belive that with calvin johnson and brandin merriweather that the predictions will be split between us and new orleans and with loser of that to get a wildcard.

You want to bet money on that? Pick the top 10 media outlets, ESPN, Fox Sports, CBS Sportsline, CNNsi and however you want to cut it. You are saying that 5 of those groups will pick Tampa to win the NFC South. I'll take that bet right now, easy.

Booker Reese

Hall of Famer
#24 : March 22, 2007, 10:22:39 AM

I think that regardless of the draft, the conventional wisdom in the sports media is:

Saints
Atlanta (maybe if they get CJ, the morons will flip them with the Saints)
Carolina
TB

And frankly, that's fine with me - the Bucs need to develop the chip on their shoulder that Carolina had in the early years of the South. The more they are told they suck, the better it will be for the Bucs season.

BucLord

Starter

#25 : March 22, 2007, 10:22:55 AM

This team is a still a 4-12 team until they prove otherwise

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marcia, Marcia, Marcia

It's always about Marcia

Booker Reese

Hall of Famer
#26 : March 22, 2007, 10:23:30 AM

exactly, BucLord

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#27 : March 22, 2007, 10:38:50 AM

You seriously think that the media will pick us to go from 4-12 to winning the division because of 2 draft picks?  Wow.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: who will they predict « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools