Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Official Game Day Thread-Bucs vs. Titans « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 74

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#15 : November 27, 2011, 10:28:21 AM

Given that the kickers are the best players on the team, Let's stick with offense and defense when choosing the strongest unit.   I really think it's OL.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 27, 2011, 10:28:58 AM

If Ruud ad been playing, i would have made a Game Day headline like: The Official "See How Many OLs pull off their guy just so they can go Pancake Ruud" Bucs at Titans Gameday Thread.

Ruud is OUT with a "groin" injury.... (spotting)
: November 27, 2011, 10:30:33 AM TheChronicHotAir

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#17 : November 27, 2011, 10:32:21 AM

The Titans should be ok without Ruud since Ruud has been tutoring McCarthy all year.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#18 : November 27, 2011, 10:40:57 AM

The Titans should be ok without Ruud since Ruud has been tutoring McCarthy all year.

um....yeah..... that's one way of "putting it".

Tutoring: when people are so sick of your play that they put a rookie in and give you a fake injury. Tutoring.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#19 : November 27, 2011, 10:43:02 AM

yea.......I always want to start one of these.  screw you Morgan and Beatles

Uh oh...someone head is gonna explode today.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#20 : November 27, 2011, 11:00:40 AM

Weather is rainy. Could be a sloppy track.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#21 : November 27, 2011, 11:01:48 AM

If it's raining, advantage Bucs.

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#22 : November 27, 2011, 11:12:43 AM

Some of you guys woke up feeling a little bit weird this morning?  Eh?  Like starting this thread today.....lol

I don't think the weather will bother our guys any more than their guys.  In fact the cold might perk 'e'm up!

Here's hoping Blount gets his carries over 100 yards.  Williams doesn't drop any throws.  Likewise with Winslow.  The Oline hangs tough gives good protection for Free.  Free runs more and gets more first downs and TD.
The D line with a motivated Haynesworth, Bowers, Price, Clayborn and  I wish Bennett could play.   I want to see Matt H pressured right away from first snap to last whistle.  And good playcalling from Ollie on a par with last week without the second onside kick.  I also want to see red zone scoring TDs not just FGs.

I predict we win.  Usual penalties.  Blount heroics and William, Winslow and Parker come through.  Returning a punt for a TD always charges up the troops.  And Ronde for an INT and TD!

bucsquad

Pro Bowler

#23 : November 27, 2011, 12:04:40 PM

Bucs: WR Michael Spurlock S Tanard Jackson DE Daniel   Te'o-Nesheim OL Derek   Hardman CB Antony Gaitor LB Zach Diles DE Michael Bennett
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7235968/week-12-inactives

bucsquad

Pro Bowler

#24 : November 27, 2011, 12:10:11 PM

Well according to PR he is active, i guess ESPN messed up?

Brianpie2

Second String

#25 : November 27, 2011, 12:13:21 PM

Bennet is the only big inactive this week.  I hope Bowers gets some good pressure!!!

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#26 : November 27, 2011, 12:34:00 PM

Looks like both Tanard and Watson will play today.

NFLSTROUDRick Stroud

Good news for Bucs fans...S Tanard Jackson in uniform, moving around well on the bad hamstring and will start

57 seconds ago

HolderStephenStephen Holder

Dekoda Watson is back in the lineup today. And as we told you Friday, no Barrett Ruud for the #Titans

1 minute ago
: November 27, 2011, 12:40:48 PM The-anti-java

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#27 : November 27, 2011, 12:41:15 PM

NFLSTROUDRick Stroud

Good news for Bucs fans...S Tanard Jackson in uniform, moving around well on the bad hamstring and will start

57 seconds ago

Good news if we want more missed tackles.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#28 : November 27, 2011, 12:44:17 PM

NFLSTROUDRick Stroud

57 seconds ago

Good news if we want more missed tackles.

ahhh I laughed but not funny! lol

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#29 : November 27, 2011, 12:44:43 PM

don't know if a less than 100% Tanard is good news.  Not convince a 100% Tanard is a player we want to keep around.

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 74
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Official Game Day Thread-Bucs vs. Titans « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools