Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Leading coaching candidates for 2012? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#150 : December 12, 2011, 05:00:30 AM

If Fisher becomes the head coach of the Bucs I will not renew my season tickets. I'm done with mediocrity. I'd rather stay with Morris and force him to hire a new OC and a DC than see Fisher here.

fisher averaged 9 wins a year for 16 years.  but you'd rather have morris.  okay.
Didn't our bigger name coaches get fired for 9 win seasons? Besides, IDK if you've noticed but 9 wins in our division doesn't get you d*ck. So if my choice is Fisher or Morris( with a new DC and OC). Morris would be my pick. But I want the whole house cleaned out.
did you know Fisher has won 13 games 3 times?  Bucs in the 35 years have never won 13 games in a season.

That's cool, but how many Superbowl's did he win? and the Bucs have 1. I want somebody I can believe will build a dynasty!! Is that so wrong? I do not believe Fisher can do that. Actually I could probably do Fisher with some damn good OC and DC but IDK if that would happen.  That would require the Glazers to fork over the cash. I just dont see it happening. I'm frustrated and I just want to win. Or keep it close ...
he came 1 foot from winning one.  it could have gone either way.  That's not on him.  My point is you and others here act like he is some mediocre HC.  There was a 5-6 year stretch in his career where he did more than any HC in Buc history.  Give him talent and he knows what to do with it.

Page: 1 ... 9 10 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Leading coaching candidates for 2012? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools