Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Raheem is fine « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

#15 : November 28, 2011, 09:10:34 PM

and Morgan please dude just STFU!!with your stupid remarks...every thread you always wanna bash Rah and or the team..go get laid or something maybe that will mature you some.

moose40

Hall of Famer
#16 : November 28, 2011, 09:16:23 PM

Rah has shown nothing to indicate he is getting better. Young? Chris Simms was young nobody waited for him go get better. sometimes you simply have to acknowledge a bad investment and cut ties. Rah is a bad investment and before he further limits the development if the team, he needs to go.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#17 : November 29, 2011, 05:08:24 AM

and Morgan please dude just STFU!!with your stupid remarks...every thread you always wanna bash Rah and or the team..go get laid or something maybe that will mature you some.

I give you a good comparison w/ Singletary and you come back with that? Stupid remarks? Reread your post above.

You have no business comparing Morris w/ a future Hall of Fame head coach. Don't you realize how ridiculous that statement is?

JohnBuc06

Starter

#18 : November 29, 2011, 06:31:42 AM

you guys are something else its like trying to make sense with a rock ...most of you don't see that Rah is very young and will only get better..

But that's the whole thing ...he is NOT getting better.  The team has better talent yet they are regressing.  Heck even as a Defensive Coordinator he's a complete failure.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#19 : November 29, 2011, 06:37:29 AM

Maybe they should hire this kid.   He's even younger and can definitely only get better.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#20 : November 29, 2011, 07:10:36 AM

lol

aquilus

Pro Bowler

#21 : November 29, 2011, 08:29:44 AM

you guys are something else its like trying to make sense with a rock ...most of you don't see that Rah is very young and will only get better..

Problem is xBucs this team is demoralized. They come out sluggish, they are undisciplined, and they make stupid penalties over and over and over again

The defense that Raheem is coaching sucks out loud

I am usually a person who preaches restraint...however what is happening is not a error of youth

You can blame penalties on youth...stupid play...on youth

However motivation...no this team shold be out guns blazing every Sunday ready to maul someone into the ground ...they are the most sluggish football team I have ever seen. Motivation should be the easiest thing to accomplish as a ypung head coach

The fact remains regardless....how this defense has performed Raheem would be fired as a DC....so why should we keep him as a HC?

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

#22 : November 29, 2011, 08:47:41 AM

I give you a good comparison w/ Singletary and you come back with that? Stupid remarks? Reread your post above.

You have no business comparing Morris w/ a future Hall of Fame head coach. Don't you realize how ridiculous that statement is?

im not talking solely on this thread..you always go around bustin every1 Else's thread by posting your stupidity

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#23 : November 29, 2011, 09:03:23 AM

take a look at Bellichecks track record..

I'd rather look at Mike Singletary's record. Morris has more in common w/ him, experience in coaching-wise.

Belicheck was a asst under a great head coach and had much more experience going into his HC jobs then Morris.

Singletary:
SF 2008* 5 4 0 0.555 2nd in NFC West - - - -
SF 2009 8 8 0 0.500 2nd in NFC West - - - -
SF 2010 5 10 0 0.357 3rd in NFC West 

FIRED

ahhh, Gruden and Monte were not great coaches. Glad to know you feel that way.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

DailyRich68

Starter
#24 : November 29, 2011, 09:09:36 AM

You want the best indication Morris is coming back next year?  The lowering of ticket prices.  Seems to me they're aware sentiment is turning against Morris, but they hope cheaper seats will get people to turn out anyway.

original_bucfan

Practice Squad

#25 : November 29, 2011, 09:13:02 AM

Rah needs a New OC and a DC or he will not make it.  This young talent is being wasted.

tonto

Starter

#26 : November 29, 2011, 09:20:51 AM

.most of you don't see that Rah is very young and will only get better..

He is young and inexperienced.  Why are we as fans supposed to be content with that?  I believe it was an insult to the fans for hiring such an inexperienced coach in the first place.    Nothing against him personally, in fact, his enthusiasm is what got him hired.  In my opinion, he still would make a fine DB coach somewhere.   He might even eventually be given an opportunity as DC somewhere in the pros.  It's just an insult to the fans to have to let him gain his experience at our expense.

Ramonb

Pro Bowler

#27 : November 29, 2011, 09:49:09 AM

I've said it before and ill say it again.  It's not about the wins and losses (which imo is an overly simplistic way to gauge a growing young team), its about how we have been playing....which has been downright terrible.  The team is moving in the wrong direction, we are getting worse and worse.

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

#28 : November 29, 2011, 10:09:08 AM

You want the best indication Morris is coming back next year?  The lowering of ticket prices.  Seems to me they're aware sentiment is turning against Morris, but they hope cheaper seats will get people to turn out anyway.

I was thinking the same thing the other day. I thought I was just being a conspiracy theorist, haha.

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
#29 : November 29, 2011, 10:33:44 AM

There is an obvious line between sides on whether Raheem should stay or go. There's the people who say he is young and will grow, and others who say cut ties and move on.

But can we all agree that Olson needs to go? I think he's called maybe 2 decent games this year. 0 TD's in the first quarter. Teams knowing what plays will be run. Etc etc etc. A new OC has to be a necessity.

Green Right Slot, Albacore 3 Y Quesadilla
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Raheem is fine « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools