Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Raheem is fine « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#90 : November 29, 2011, 11:30:48 PM

I agree Davis and Gore are both probably better than what we have. Blount and K2 are good enough though. Just think our scheme is the worst thing about our offense. SF offensive scheme would be great for our team.

No doubt about that. Greg Olson was the biggest, most costly mistake Raheem Morris has made.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#91 : November 29, 2011, 11:51:14 PM

I agree Davis and Gore are both probably better than what we have. Blount and K2 are good enough though. Just think our scheme is the worst thing about our offense. SF offensive scheme would be great for our team.

No doubt about that. Greg Olson was the biggest, most costly mistake Raheem Morris has made.

No Raheem the DC is the biggest mistake Raheem the HC has made.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer
#92 : November 29, 2011, 11:52:18 PM

No Raheem the DC is the biggest mistake Raheem the HC has made.
Keep in mind that he would have been our DC if we had not fired Gruden. So yeah, that goes to show you how terrible he would have been as a DC as well and not just a HC.

Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Raheem is fine « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools