Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: “There’s Not A Lot Of Use For Him Here” « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

JohnBuc06

Starter

« #30 : December 01, 2011, 08:17:13 AM »

Pretty good stuff from White ...and I agree with most of it.  I'm not sure about Rhonde's run support comment but I agree we have to find his replacement.  An upgrade at center or LG is needed and Faine does need to go.  Zuttah might be servicable at either position with a quality LG/C next to him.

freddy

Hall of Famer
« #31 : December 01, 2011, 08:30:15 AM »

Of course not, my point is Zuttah is a better option than Faine.  BUT, if they can upgrade the position in the draft or free agency then its a win/win.

And that is what I said the first time, thank you.

Ok you win.   Jeez dude, no wonder Biggs is up your butt all the time, I see why now.

And I see you post (and cry) just like him too, including the fascination with men's butt's. Don't get all worked up though, it's not about winning, again that is Liar boys routine. But you clearly posted inaccurate information (again like Liar boy) and used it as a base of fact. Zuttah is not inexperienced or lack snaps. Nor is he a quality starting center. A stop gap is the best he will ever be.

Get rid of everybody but Joseph, Penn, and Trueblood. Clean house and dump Gruden's turds, all of them.

Please don't tell me you too think a player is bad solely for the reason Gruden drafted him? Gruden did draft bad players, but they aren't bad because of Gruden. I can't believe people are still hanging on Gruden like this. After three years, everyone Gruden drafted is now a Morris player. Morris had time to get rid of them and replace them but he hasn't.There are no more Gruden players on the team, sorry.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
« #32 : December 01, 2011, 09:16:58 AM »

Get rid of everybody but Joseph, Penn, and Trueblood. Clean house and dump Gruden's turds, all of them.

lets also draft penns replacement to play RT next year.  upgrade josephs spot with nicks and upgrade LG with joseph.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
« #33 : December 01, 2011, 10:51:17 AM »

Of course not, my point is Zuttah is a better option than Faine.  BUT, if they can upgrade the position in the draft or free agency then its a win/win.

And that is what I said the first time, thank you.
Ok you win.   Jeez dude, no wonder Biggs is up your butt all the time, I see why now.

Ha!  I own land in that fool's head.

Why not bench Jones and let Barber have a go at safety? Can't do much worse and may let Barber hang another year or 2.

Ronde's been playing a defacto SS and/or Will all year long. I'm surprised White criticised his run defense when I think it's his coverage skills as a true CB which have deteriorated.

Agreed.

The other part I disagree with White on is cutting Haynesworth.  Doesn't make a whole helluva lot of sense considering the other (healthy) players at DT.  AH has been fine.

freddy

Hall of Famer
« #34 : December 01, 2011, 11:52:47 AM »

Don't confuse how we make fun of you with any sort of obsession. Trust me, you are very insignificant, but it is fun to watch you go spirally out of control all the time with your wild imagination and blatant lies. If you were man enough to stand up to anything you ever said, people might take you serious. But you are just a pitiful coward and local forum idiot and we all just keep laughing at, Especially as you claim that Lumpkin is the answer for the Bucs as a 3rd down RB, or that Gaither is a better OT than Claybo.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
« #35 : December 01, 2011, 11:58:36 AM »

Don't confuse how we make fun of you with any sort of obsession. Trust me, you are very insignificant, but it is fun to watch you go spirally out of control all the time with your wild imagination and blatant lies. If you were man enough to stand up to anything you ever said, people might take you serious. But you are just a pitiful coward and local forum idiot and we all just keep laughing at, Especially as you claim that Lumpkin is the answer for the Bucs as a 3rd down RB, or that Gaither is a better OT than Claybo.

freddy

Hall of Famer
« #36 : December 01, 2011, 12:06:02 PM »

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #37 : December 01, 2011, 01:59:32 PM »

Who is this "we" you speak of?

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

ryan24

Hall of Famer

« #38 : December 01, 2011, 04:28:57 PM »

Why not bench Jones and let Barber have a go at safety? Can't do much worse and may let Barber hang another year or 2.
Ronde's been playing a defacto SS and/or Will all year long. I'm surprised White criticised his run defense when I think it's his coverage skills as a true CB which have deteriorated.

His coverage has been pretty bad but I believe he also leads the team in missed tackles

Does he? I wasn't aware of that.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #39 : December 02, 2011, 01:49:36 AM »

His coverage has been pretty bad but I believe he also leads the team in missed tackles

Does he? I wasn't aware of that.

Terrible Tackling in Tampa

If I’m honest, the inspiration for this research just so happened to be the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. After watching them miss 42 tackles in three games, I was astounded and started digging to find out just how much worse they are than everyone else. Well, as it turns out, they’re quite a lot worse. Their 15.54% of attempted tackles missed almost makes even the atrocious Eagles look competent. Almost. It’s nothing new for the Bucs as they had the sixth-highest percentage last year, but it’s almost impressive how much worse they’ve become. Players deserving special mentions (percentage of tackles missed in parenthesis) include Quincy Black (25.5%), Ronde Barber (22.7%) and Tanard Jackson (a staggering 44%) who have all played significant parts.

http://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2011/11/24/stories-of-the-season-missed-tackles/

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"
  Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: “There’s Not A Lot Of Use For Him Here” « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools