Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Video Game Fail « previous next »
Page: 1

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
: December 02, 2011, 02:35:31 PM

So the following is probably one of my worst gaming fails of all time. I purchased a game, called Skyrim late last month. It's one of those fantasy role playing games where you are a warrior, wizard, or what have you. It has this huge world to explore. Overall, I found that I like the game quite a bit.

Well, a friend starts talking to me about a place I have never been to on the game and requests that I bring up a map of Skyrim. The following is the result of me looking for a map of Skyrim...

This is a true story, this actually happened and I actually face palmed. You know you've been playing Skyrim too much when you start merging it with reality. Sorry if you cannot see as it is somewhat zoomed out, but FYI, Skyrim is apparently in Arizona. Just sayin'.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#1 : December 02, 2011, 05:10:29 PM

So the following is probably one of my worst gaming fails of all time. I purchased a game, called Skyrim late last month. It's one of those fantasy role playing games where you are a warrior, wizard, or what have you. It has this huge world to explore. Overall, I found that I like the game quite a bit.

Well, a friend starts talking to me about a place I have never been to on the game and requests that I bring up a map of Skyrim. The following is the result of me looking for a map of Skyrim...

This is a true story, this actually happened and I actually face palmed. You know you've been playing Skyrim too much when you start merging it with reality. Sorry if you cannot see as it is somewhat zoomed out, but FYI, Skyrim is apparently in Arizona. Just sayin'.

They have had huge problems with Dragons knocking cars off interstate 10 near Tucson....true story.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#2 : December 03, 2011, 12:19:29 AM

Skyrim actually came with a pretty nifty map.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#3 : December 04, 2011, 10:48:09 AM

This was the best video game of all time:

http://www.1980-games.com/us/old-games/java-games/ponpoko.php

We used to drive to Busch Gardens special to play that in the video arcade near the sandstorm ride.   It was the only place we knew that had it.   Great game when you play the actual stand up game.  Online, it sucks though.

replica

Hall of Famer
#4 : December 04, 2011, 11:15:43 PM

They have had huge problems with Dragons knocking cars off interstate 10 near Tucson....true story.

Funny stuff. I am definitely a skyrim addict..

J-Train

Pro Bowler

#5 : December 09, 2011, 10:29:12 AM

I love Replica. Definitely my favorite Fear Factory song.

Thanks for the sig Java!

replica

Hall of Famer
#6 : December 10, 2011, 10:31:15 AM

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I love Replica. Definitely my favorite Fear Factory song.
[/quote]

Absolutely bro! One of my all time favorites

aquilus

Pro Bowler

#7 : December 24, 2011, 10:19:38 PM

I am thinking about starting the elder scrolls series...I just have a XBox 360....if I start with the first game on 360 "Oblivion" (The 3rd in the series) will I be lost in the story...or is it ok to start with this one?

J-Train

Pro Bowler

#8 : December 25, 2011, 12:44:09 AM

I am thinking about starting the elder scrolls series...I just have a XBox 360....if I start with the first game on 360 "Oblivion" (The 3rd in the series) will I be lost in the story...or is it ok to start with this one?

I dont think the stories are related. The games are both in the same "universe" is all.

Thanks for the sig Java!

replica

Hall of Famer
#9 : December 25, 2011, 05:52:45 PM

Skip oblivion, it's 5 years old. Great back then, just get skyrim

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#10 : December 27, 2011, 08:23:16 PM

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Video Game Fail « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools