Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will The Glazerhouses Keep Raheem if the Bucs go 5-11 or 6-10...? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 03, 2011, 10:57:58 PM

"Make Rah Leave-O for Tebow", Huh TFT?.....*Vomits*

Just root for the team, not who the coach is.

Huh...................?
Don't ask....TFT's been a Tebow Bot as of late.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#16 : December 03, 2011, 11:00:01 PM

We are close to being a playoff team, all we need is a good draft position, a  real head coach, and at least a decent offensive coordinator. This season is over, so I am cheering for the future which doesn't include Morris or Olson

If I misread your obvious attempt at sarcasm, I apologize.  If not...  Are you serious....???

"close to a playoff team"...?  really....?  REALLY...?  A "good draft position" will make us a playoff team - like we're one solid draft day "hit" from contending...?

Just off the top of my head:
An entire NEW coaching staff
Two weapons for Freeman
A 3rd down RB
2 starting LBs
2 DBs - at least.

Yup...  Next year looks like a lock for the playoffs to me...!

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#17 : December 03, 2011, 11:04:39 PM

I just posted it cause it relates to the topic. :)

Nice to see you again BFTW...thought ya gave up on us. How're you? :8)

Doing okay B......  How does Tebow relate to the topic...?

Because I am a Tebow fan

Tebow is a great football player...  Heck, he's a great man...  But my dog is a better QB...

But again I ask - How does Tebow relate to the topic...?

I'm a huge fan of chocolate milkshakes, but I don't make sure I inject them into every discussion I engage in.  Okay Raymond?

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer
#18 : December 03, 2011, 11:12:20 PM

We are close to being a playoff team, all we need is a good draft position, a  real head coach, and at least a decent offensive coordinator. This season is over, so I am cheering for the future which doesn't include Morris or Olson

If I misread your obvious attempt at sarcasm, I apologize.  If not...  Are you serious....???

"close to a playoff team"...?  really....?  REALLY...?  A "good draft position" will make us a playoff team - like we're one solid draft day "hit" from contending...?

Just off the top of my head:
An entire NEW coaching staff
Two weapons for Freeman
A 3rd down RB
2 starting LBs
2 DBs - at least.

Yup...  Next year looks like a lock for the playoffs to me...!

If we get a legitimate coaching staff there is a ton of potential on this team. Yeah we do have needs, but with a good draft position and a few fill in free agents we could definitely be a playoff team

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 03, 2011, 11:32:26 PM

If we get a legitimate coaching staff there is a ton of potential on this team. Yeah we do have needs, but with a good draft position and a few fill in free agents we could definitely be a playoff team

Don't recall your posts, but please, realize this:

ANY team that needs the coaching staff replaced, half a dozen starter spots require filling, and free agents aren't part of "The Plan"...

Is NOT a playoff team.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#20 : December 03, 2011, 11:38:52 PM

Beatles, you deserve better than this. I deserve better than this. A lot of us deserve a heckuva lot better than this trainwreck.

In Verner We Trust

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#21 : December 03, 2011, 11:48:01 PM

Beatles, you deserve better than this. I deserve better than this. A lot of us deserve a heckuva lot better than this trainwreck.

Truth be told Jerz...  I've lost interest this season.  Yeah, I'll watch the games.

But I'm at the point where I don't even care about watching to see if we win or lose, but more so HOW we win or lose...

Ya see - I don't think this team will quit on Raheem, but I also don't think they'll get the leadership 31 other NFL teams will get.

Raheem's obviously been in over his head since day one.  What amazes me is how many people are still backing the guy.

The suck-ass aspect we have to swallow is that Raheem will probably be retained...  Hell, having Rah and Olly save this team a good 5 mil a year - easily.  Replacing tweedle dee & tweedle idiot would be costly - IF they were to hire top-teir coaches.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#22 : December 04, 2011, 12:05:40 AM

The idea that they would keep losing and still retain Raheem another year is REPULSIVE to me. I hope the Glazers see me using that word because if they go 5-11 or 6-10 and retain him, they can ONLY be saying ''we don't care what you think'' by keeping him. The continuity argument only works if continuity is a positive thing. Why continue a BAD thing? I know all the Gruden and Dungy arguments. But this year has invalidated last year, making the last three years more or less a waste of time. I'm not exonerating MD by any means either. The bloom is off his rose too. But Olson, Raheem and a number of players have to be shown the door if this ends the way it looks like it'll end.

In Verner We Trust
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will The Glazerhouses Keep Raheem if the Bucs go 5-11 or 6-10...? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools