Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: after this debacle should Morris be fired at end of season-new poll « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

ryan24

Hall of Famer

#30 : December 04, 2011, 04:27:23 PM

I think Morris sticks with a new OC and DC, full offseason and FAs

Morris gets a one year extension and OC and DC are brought in with 2 year deals.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#31 : December 04, 2011, 04:27:55 PM

Possibly, but a losing streak like this has to be broken at some point.

Don't worry, the offseason will take care of that.

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#32 : December 04, 2011, 04:29:44 PM

Morris gets a one year extension and OC and DC are brought in with 2 year deals.

Nope, lame duck all the way. Raheem has shown nothing, literally NOTHING to deserve any kind of extension whatsoever.

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#33 : December 04, 2011, 04:30:27 PM

The 13 that said keep him. give me some of what your smoking unbelievable do you even know football?

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#34 : December 04, 2011, 04:31:35 PM

Nope, lame duck all the way. Raheem has shown nothing, literally NOTHING to deserve any kind of extension whatsoever.

He showed 10-6 last year

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#35 : December 04, 2011, 04:41:14 PM

He showed 10-6 last year

Agreed.
: December 04, 2011, 04:44:01 PM CBWx2

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#36 : December 04, 2011, 04:44:04 PM

He showed 10-6 last year

Really? This? Are you the lone member of the forum who still believes our schedule had nothing to do with that? 10-6 against our schedule this season would have been impressive, too bad reality happened.

ryan24

Hall of Famer

#37 : December 04, 2011, 04:46:10 PM

The reason for giving Morris the one year has more to do with the assistants than Morris.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#38 : December 04, 2011, 04:49:56 PM

He showed 10-6 last year

Really? This? Are you the lone member of the forum who still believes our schedule had nothing to do with that? 10-6 against our schedule this season would have been impressive, too bad reality happened.

There were 8 teams with an easier schedule than the Bucs had in 2010. The Saints and Chiefs are the only other of those 8 teams to post double digit wins.

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#39 : December 04, 2011, 05:00:22 PM

He showed 10-6 last year

There were 8 teams with an easier schedule than the Bucs had in 2010. The Saints and Chiefs are the only other of those 8 teams to post double digit wins.

You're wasting your time, I couldn't care less about last season. If we didn't regress in almost every single area this season it might mean something. Deny it all you like, it's a fact last season was a fluke.

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#40 : December 04, 2011, 05:03:33 PM

Morris is pretty much done.  His defense flat out sucks.  Olson can't score touchdowns.

I've seen enough. 

jandjen

Starter
#41 : December 04, 2011, 05:06:12 PM

I still believe the only reason Morris was hired as head coach was that the Glazers didn't want to pay for two head coaches. Now that they are off the hook for Gruden they can Morris and go after a head coach thats worth having. They saved a ton by promoting Morris and letting him be the DC as well. It also plays well that NOW the plan includes being big players in FA...........

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#42 : December 04, 2011, 05:14:26 PM

He showed 10-6 last year

You are wrong.   The Bucs had the easiest schedule in the NFL.   You can't just go by the team's win %.   You also have to look at situations.   The Bucs not only played bad teams, they were very lucky in that the opposing QB was injured and out of the game almost every week last year when they faced the Bucs.   Those starting QB's for those loser teams did play against other teams, but remarkably and luckily for the Bucs, the Bucs played the backup every week.   It was uncanny.   The weeks where they played against a starting QB, they lost almost every game.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#43 : December 04, 2011, 05:18:18 PM

To clarify my vote

[Should[/b] he be fired after the season? HELL Yeah.

Do I think he will be fired, by the Glazers? Probably not.

As far as Dominick goes, I'd say give him one more yr. His drafts have been good, his FA horrible-BUT we don't know if that was him or the Glazenbaums tying his hands. He is the best GM we have had, but that bar is set ridiculously low, almost underground.

ryan24

Hall of Famer

#44 : December 04, 2011, 05:22:17 PM

His drafts have been good

Have they?

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: after this debacle should Morris be fired at end of season-new poll « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools