Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: MORRIS SENT BRIAN PRICE HOME - NOT JUST TO THE LOCKER ROOM - AFTER HIS PENALTY « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 12

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 04, 2011, 04:33:57 PM

I cannot recall the last Brian Price penalty prior to this incident, if he wanted to single someone out, single out one of the turds on the OL for their incessant holding calls.

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#16 : December 04, 2011, 04:34:09 PM

I have to hand it to Raheem, for the first time and most likely last time ever. I love it. If he did this sort of thing sooner, much sooner, I'd be more behind him. At this point it just seems forced, he knows his job security is zilch....too little too late if you ask me.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#17 : December 04, 2011, 04:34:10 PM

Good for Raheem. I am actually really good with this move, however Talib and Black need to catch an outright release after today too.

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#18 : December 04, 2011, 04:34:59 PM

Morris should of sent his own ass home..  LMAO.

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#19 : December 04, 2011, 04:35:09 PM

HolderStephenStephen Holder

Very serious tone to this Raheem Morris presser. He is ripping his guys pretty good. He told Brian Price to go home after personal foul

3 minutes ago

Morris doesn't know how to be a head coach. He's taken this team back to the 2009 season - back to square one again, unfortunately.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#20 : December 04, 2011, 04:35:25 PM

I cannot recall the last Brian Price penalty prior to this incident, if he wanted to single someone out, single out one of the turds on the OL for their incessant holding calls.

That's a completely different animal.  Price committed a personal foul after the whistle. 
: December 04, 2011, 04:37:08 PM bradentonian

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#21 : December 04, 2011, 04:35:40 PM

Raheem Morris sent DT Brian Price - home - not just to the locker room after his 15-yd penalty after 3rd and 15. Wow.

"Go home," Morris said to Price. "Get out of here."

Morris said that Price was playing selfish football and he won't tolerate it. Morris said that his players aren't listening to him right now.

A little too late Mr. Raheem.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#22 : December 04, 2011, 04:35:55 PM

Good for Raheem. I am actually really good with this move, however Talib and Black need to catch an outright release after today too.

For getting injured?      SMH

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

bent09

Starter

#23 : December 04, 2011, 04:37:27 PM

Lol, you get cut when you pull a hammy

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#24 : December 04, 2011, 04:37:42 PM

Talib could have a trail of bodies popping up along the I-90 and Raheem will say it's his fault....B-Price gets a penalty and he gets sent home? This is just silly......

\"I seen his aura or whatever...I seen it...it\'s orange...\"
- Un-named source on Lovie Smith

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#25 : December 04, 2011, 04:38:10 PM

HolderStephenStephen Holder

Very serious tone to this Raheem Morris presser. He is ripping his guys pretty good. He told Brian Price to go home after personal foul

3 minutes ago

Morris doesn't know how to be a head coach. He's taken this team back to the 2009 season - back to square one again, unfortunately.

Discipline is one thing, but depending on what he's saying it's starting to sound like he's refusing to take blame for what this team has become. Raheem let these players fall into these kind of habits, the poor tackling, penalties, just overall sloppy play. That's 100 % on his shoulders.

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

#26 : December 04, 2011, 04:38:13 PM

Talib could have a trail of bodies popping up along the I-90 and Raheem will say it's his fault....B-Price gets a penalty and he gets sent home? This is just silly......
DB love.

bent09

Starter

#27 : December 04, 2011, 04:38:44 PM

That's a completely different animal.  Price committed a personal foul after the whistle.

Talib did the exact same thing  :-X

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#28 : December 04, 2011, 04:39:58 PM

Raheem better hope that resume of his is youngry, it's got a lot of work ahead of it.

TB-BucFan4Life

Starter

#29 : December 04, 2011, 04:40:11 PM

I have to hand it to Raheem, for the first time and most likely last time ever. I love it. If he did this sort of thing sooner, much sooner, I'd be more behind him. At this point it just seems forced, he knows his job security is zilch....too little too late if you ask me.
Yeah, way too little too late. Now the players don't know what to think. Rah should have been this way from the start.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: MORRIS SENT BRIAN PRICE HOME - NOT JUST TO THE LOCKER ROOM - AFTER HIS PENALTY « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools