Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: MORRIS SENT BRIAN PRICE HOME - NOT JUST TO THE LOCKER ROOM - AFTER HIS PENALTY « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 10 11 12

freddy

Hall of Famer
#165 : December 04, 2011, 11:07:02 PM

I'm sure somehow, after Morris gets fined for his bad language in the PC, he will blame it on JoeBucsFan too.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#166 : December 04, 2011, 11:09:15 PM

Didn't get to watch the game today.  I'm just curious as to what Brian Price did to recieve the personal foul call???

No one seems quite sure.   Including Morris.

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#167 : December 04, 2011, 11:27:00 PM

he decided to come down hard and make an example out of the guy that has shown the most heart this year.

He decided to come down hard on the guy that committed the penalty

.............and with no regard to how it might affect the team long term.

???  I completely disagree.  The decision was made with the long term in mind.  He's letting the players know they will be held individually accountable.

You really think Morris is thinking long term?  Dude is fightig for his job right now.  And he knows it, you can see the stress building in his words and actions lately.  Dropping F-bombs at press conferences?

If he wasn't then he wouldn't have taken a starter out of the game

He accomplished nothing by humiliating a player. It was handled very poorly.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#168 : December 04, 2011, 11:28:40 PM

he decided to come down hard and make an example out of the guy that has shown the most heart this year,
He decided to come down hard on the guy that committed the penalty
.............and with no regard to how it might affect the team long term.
???  I completely disagree.  The decision was made with the long term in mind.  He's letting the players know they will be held individually accountable.
You really think Morris is thinking long term?  Dude is fightig for his job right now.  And he knows it, you can see the stress building in his words and actions lately.  Dropping F-bombs at press conferences?
If he wasn't then he wouldn't have taken a starter out of the game
If Brads is right, specifically that Raheem told the team no more or I am tossing your butt, then his action towards Price is unfortunate - but required.  Now, brads - if Raheem didn't set the groundwork in place - he is a favorite playing pos.  just my .02

If he planned it, even if made public, it was possibly more stupid than an overreaction on the sidelines.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

buchead

Hall of Famer

#169 : December 05, 2011, 12:14:45 AM

Didn't get to watch the game today.  I'm just curious as to what Brian Price did to recieve the personal foul call???

No one seems quite sure.   Including Morris.

Yea Morris admitted he wasnt sure what the call was for. From reading a few articles it sounds like the typical personal foul call. 2 guys pushing and the guy who gets the las push in gets the flag. No punches or anything of an unusual nature. I think this idiotic knee jerk reaction will come back to bite Morris.

Page: 1 ... 10 11 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: MORRIS SENT BRIAN PRICE HOME - NOT JUST TO THE LOCKER ROOM - AFTER HIS PENALTY « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools