Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: MORRIS SENT BRIAN PRICE HOME - NOT JUST TO THE LOCKER ROOM - AFTER HIS PENALTY « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

#30 : December 04, 2011, 04:40:17 PM

I cannot recall the last Brian Price penalty prior to this incident, if he wanted to single someone out, single out one of the turds on the OL for their incessant holding calls.

That's a completely different animal.  Price committed a personal foul after the whistle.

Talib did the exact same thing  :-X

As did Blount.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#31 : December 04, 2011, 04:40:36 PM

I cannot recall the last Brian Price penalty prior to this incident, if he wanted to single someone out, single out one of the turds on the OL for their incessant holding calls.

That's a completely different animal.  Price committed a personal foul after the whistle.

Talib did the exact same thing  :-X

Not today. 

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#32 : December 04, 2011, 04:41:10 PM

Maybe he sent Price to "his" (Raheem) home to start PACKING?!

**CENSORED** RAHEEM! LOSER!!!

Enhanced Cranston Logo - \"Alan Cranston-- You\'ve Just Been Warholled!\"

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#33 : December 04, 2011, 04:41:50 PM

Sounds to me like Rah was frustrated and took it out on Price.

Draft Aaron Donald

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#34 : December 04, 2011, 04:42:41 PM

But here's the thing.....let's forget the timing component of this for a moment......why do this to the guy that is showing so much heart by playing well despite all the **CENSORED** he's been through.......I'm speechless......I am without speech.

He's probably the one guy that I'd give a pass for that incident.....but hey.....what do I know?

\"I seen his aura or whatever...I seen it...it\'s orange...\"
- Un-named source on Lovie Smith

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#35 : December 04, 2011, 04:43:12 PM

I am betting he was prepared to do it to the first player that made that kind of penalty.  And the players probably knew it too.

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

#36 : December 04, 2011, 04:44:05 PM

I am betting he was prepared to do it to the first player that made that kind of penalty.  And the players probably knew it too.
I'm thinking the same thing. Again, I LOVE the move, it's just been made about two and a half years late.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#37 : December 04, 2011, 04:45:10 PM

Good for Raheem. I am actually really good with this move, however Talib and Black need to catch an outright release after today too.

For getting injured?      SMH
You think he was really injured? lol. Man that boy faked it.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#38 : December 04, 2011, 04:45:35 PM

But here's the thing.....let's forget the timing component of this for a moment......why do this to the guy that is showing so much heart by playing well despite all the **CENSORED** he's been through.......I'm speechless......I am without speech.

He's probably the one guy that I'd give a pass for that incident.....but hey.....what do I know?

This times one million.     ^^^^

It could backfire on Morris.  Say the players rally around Price?   Morris will have a mutiny on his hands.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#39 : December 04, 2011, 04:46:48 PM

Good for Raheem. I am actually really good with this move, however Talib and Black need to catch an outright release after today too.

For getting injured?      SMH
You think he was really injured? lol. Man that boy faked it.

Your losing it dude.   Over the top.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#40 : December 04, 2011, 04:48:08 PM

NFLSTROUDRick Stroud

Morris also used a four-letter expletive when describing his decision to eject DT Brian Price after his personal foul.

1 minute ago

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

Kjun85

Pro Bowler

#41 : December 04, 2011, 04:49:07 PM

What are the chances Raheem just flat out quits?

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#42 : December 04, 2011, 04:49:09 PM

NFLSTROUDRick Stroud

Morris also used a four-letter expletive when describing his decision to eject DT Brian Price after his personal foul.

1 minute ago

**CENSORED** move?

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#43 : December 04, 2011, 04:50:25 PM

This may be the begining of the end for Morris.

Looks like it.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&viewas=0&ref=share&gid=193982766345

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#44 : December 04, 2011, 04:51:03 PM

NFLSTROUDRick Stroud

1 minute ago

**CENSORED** move?

Sounds like the pressure is getting to him.   Regardless of the happy face he puts on.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: MORRIS SENT BRIAN PRICE HOME - NOT JUST TO THE LOCKER ROOM - AFTER HIS PENALTY « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools