Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Morris Post Game « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 10

alldaway

Hall of Famer

« #15 : December 04, 2011, 07:54:41 PM »

Dom and Morris are pretty much in this together. There is no turmoil between the two.

Morris' press conference hinted at the lack of players necessary to compete in the league.  He used that back in 2009 in his first year, but three year later, this team is assembled by Dom so that pot shot is now directed at the current GM not the past.

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

« #16 : December 04, 2011, 07:56:28 PM »

Why doesn't PR have the transcript? This was a home game.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

« #17 : December 04, 2011, 07:57:25 PM »

Why doesn't PR have the transcript? This was a home game.

Good question.

YReceiver14

Starter

« #18 : December 04, 2011, 07:59:28 PM »

I think he is ripping Dom.  He is saying he doesn't have the players he wanted.

there is some of that too. There's none of the usual coach falls on his sword bit right now. He's pointing a lot of places.

Morris wanted Ruud back, Dom didn't.   I think all that might be coming to a head right now.

Link? don't just make **CENSORED** up, It makes your look stupid.

In TAJ's defense, I remember in press conferences before FA, Morris saying good things about Ruud and almost putting pressure on Mark, saying he trusted the FO to do the right thing and get it done.

IF all this speculation is true, Morris needs to be careful.  Dominik would survive a powerplay at this point, Morris would not.

“Before you can be labeled elite, you’ve got to get a lot closer to having rings.”  --Josh Freeman, May 2012

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #19 : December 04, 2011, 08:00:10 PM »

This from Holder just a few minutes ago.

HolderStephenStephen Holder

I think it's obvious he is not thrilled about the talent he's been given to work with. I've sensed that all year. He backed Olson/coaches

33 minutes ago

I think we all know Raheem wanted Barrett Ruud back. It's water under the bridge now, but just want to be accurate

28 minutes ago

« : December 04, 2011, 08:10:12 PM The-anti-java »

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #20 : December 04, 2011, 08:02:13 PM »

I think he is ripping Dom.  He is saying he doesn't have the players he wanted.

there is some of that too. There's none of the usual coach falls on his sword bit right now. He's pointing a lot of places.

Morris wanted Ruud back, Dom didn't.   I think all that might be coming to a head right now.

Link? don't just make **CENSORED** up, It makes your look stupid.

I think we all know Raheem wanted Barrett Ruud back. It's water under the bridge now, but just want to be accurate

30 minutes ago

alldaway

Hall of Famer

« #21 : December 04, 2011, 08:04:48 PM »

Speculation, but too much smoke to completely discard.

shawn731

Starter

« #22 : December 04, 2011, 08:12:35 PM »

When you think about it the Glazer's may have held their (Dom and Rah) hand when it came to who the could sign on the coaching staff.  When you think about it Raheem doesn't make much to begin with imagine what they are paying asst's. Olson has got to go.

Frosty_Mug321

Rookie

« #23 : December 04, 2011, 08:13:25 PM »

You want Dom gone? I would not be shocked if KC grabs him and Dom comes knocking for Free......SMH!!! Name a team that wants Rah as a HC or DC?

alldaway

Hall of Famer

« #24 : December 04, 2011, 08:13:46 PM »

We have speculated that the franchise has been hamstrung with an internal cap for quite a while.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
« #25 : December 04, 2011, 08:17:11 PM »

28 minutes ago

i dont think we all know anything.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Ramonb

Pro Bowler

« #26 : December 04, 2011, 08:22:21 PM »

Rahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gushed from hel to highwater about Foster providing some violence at MLB....just saying.

spartan

Hall of Famer
« #27 : December 04, 2011, 08:24:40 PM »

Based (purely) on what PR have reported over the last couple of years, the lack of activity in the FA market has been a Dom decision.

PreferNFL

Hall of Famer

« #28 : December 04, 2011, 08:24:52 PM »

This from Holder just a few minutes ago.

I think it's obvious he is not thrilled about the talent he's been given to work with. I've sensed that all year. He backed Olson/coaches

This same garbage was spewed when Gruden/Allen were here.  If true, it is proof in the pudding that the Glazer's are CHEAP.  Raheem is still a buffoon and needs to go.

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

« #29 : December 04, 2011, 08:35:21 PM »

http://www.nfl.com/videos/tampa-bay-buccaneers/09000d5d824bb4ea/Buccaneers-postgame-press-conference

I don't see or hear anything in this presser that indicates that he was throwing anyone under the bus.....perhaps the good stuff was edited out or perhaps the media is attempting to create a story where one doesn't exist.
  Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Morris Post Game « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools