Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Morris Post Game « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#30 : December 04, 2011, 08:55:30 PM

We need a full transcript ASAP. o.O

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#31 : December 04, 2011, 09:02:16 PM

http://www.nfl.com/videos/tampa-bay-buccaneers/09000d5d824bb4ea/Buccaneers-postgame-press-conference

I don't see or hear anything in this presser that indicates that he was throwing anyone under the bus.....perhaps the good stuff was edited out or perhaps the media is attempting to create a story where one doesn't exist.

Sounded like he threw Price under the bus, no?

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#32 : December 04, 2011, 09:04:14 PM

He absolutely threw Price under the bus.   There's really no excuse for it.   He's allowed this kind of crap all year from guys who deserved far more than Price to be sent home.   

Raheem sucks.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#33 : December 04, 2011, 09:12:07 PM

He absolutely threw Price under the bus.   There's really no excuse for it.   He's allowed this kind of crap all year from guys who deserved far more than Price to be sent home.   

Raheem sucks.

I hate when I have to agree with you.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#34 : December 04, 2011, 09:12:13 PM

This from Holder just a few minutes ago.

HolderStephenStephen Holder

I think it's obvious he is not thrilled about the talent he's been given to work with. I've sensed that all year. He backed Olson/coaches

33 minutes ago

Nor should he have been. He was set up to fail. Dom gave him a bunch of recent draft picks and undrafted guys and forced him to compete. You can't compete with that. This isn't a Disney sports movie, it's the NFL. You need talent to win, regardless of whether you are Raheem Morris or Bill freaking Parcells. He should have gotten po'ed about it way sooner. I did.

HolderStephenStephen Holder

I think we all know Raheem wanted Barrett Ruud back. It's water under the bridge now, but just want to be accurate

28 minutes ago

Told ya.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#35 : December 04, 2011, 09:14:20 PM

Diles was cut wasn't he?  McKenzie was discarded fairly quickly.  So, this smoke isn't going away any time soon with how the MIKE position was handled in the off season.

bucs63

Starter
#36 : December 04, 2011, 09:17:39 PM

In the presser, did anyone ask Rah about the playoff picture?  ;D

He used an expletive in one of his answers, and he's been getting more and more riled up after each loss. Are we going to have a Mora or Denny Green moment?

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#37 : December 04, 2011, 09:22:45 PM

http://www.nfl.com/videos/tampa-bay-buccaneers/09000d5d824bb4ea/Buccaneers-postgame-press-conference

I don't see or hear anything in this presser that indicates that he was throwing anyone under the bus.....perhaps the good stuff was edited out or perhaps the media is attempting to create a story where one doesn't exist.

Sounded like he threw Price under the bus, no?

From that specific link he speaks about the team as a whole and as I said, perhaps it was careful editing but I don't hear the great bashing that is being reported....the other video posted from the presser is specific to the Brian Price situation and he makes a strong stance on how he feels about BP's behavior in that sequence...that would be considered throwing someone under the bus.....clearly BP has a legitimate beef being singled out by the coach.....totally unwarranted given his dedication to returning to the field after serious injury....his commitment to the team should never have been questioned....whether he made an error in judgement or not.....he chose the wrong dude to make an example of.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#38 : December 04, 2011, 09:25:35 PM

So you say he needs to start making players accountable, he does, and then you **CENSORED** that he should only make certain players accountable. Way to stick to your principles, Buc fans.  ;)

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#39 : December 04, 2011, 09:31:21 PM

So you say he needs to start making players accountable, he does, and then you **CENSORED** that he should only make certain players accountable. Way to stick to your principles, Buc fans.  ;)

No don't misinterpret what I'm saying here....

He is a "player's coach" that suddenly wants to appear as a disciplinarian after the team is in a freefall....what I'm saying is he chose exactly the wrong player to make an example of.....he's had plenty of opportunity to make examples and chose not to......it's bad judgement....simple and plain. But I'm sure you already knew that....

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#40 : December 04, 2011, 09:32:47 PM

Morris should have done this after the first lackluster game played this year on opening day (discipline).  It might be a little too late.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#41 : December 04, 2011, 09:33:19 PM

what I'm saying is he chose exactly the wrong player to make an example of.....

Was there another player that committed a personal foul after the whistle today that would have been a better choice?

freddy

Hall of Famer
#42 : December 04, 2011, 09:34:00 PM

The PC is on the Bucs page now

I also have to say, he sounded very much like a sore loser. He said how he he could handle is they lost to a better team but that wasn't the case, then later talking about how they stopped their college plays. If I was in Carolina, I'd be looking forward to the rematch to rub it in even further.

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#43 : December 04, 2011, 09:34:33 PM

I see the usual suspects are still defending Morris.  Three years of crappy defense is all you need see from a DC.  His unit is one of worst in the league every year.  One or two....fine....3 bad ones?  That's a trend and time ti make major changes.  Einstein's definition of insanity is fitting here.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#44 : December 04, 2011, 09:35:16 PM

No don't misinterpret what I'm saying here....

He is a "player's coach" that suddenly wants to appear as a disciplinarian after the team is in a freefall....what I'm saying is he chose exactly the wrong player to make an example of.....he's had plenty of opportunity to make examples and chose not to......it's bad judgement....simple and plain. But I'm sure you already knew that....

Spin it however you want. Bucs fans have been crying all season that Morris should be doing it, and now you're all mad that he did it to Price. If Price gets flagged and Morris doesn't react, then it's a bunch of crying about how he doesn't hold people accountable. You want it both ways.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Morris Post Game « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools