Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I wrote the Bucs did you? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#15 : December 05, 2011, 08:20:40 AM

Don't get me wrong, I like the draft picks for the most part, and Blount and Briscoe were great pickups. (I think Briscoe should see the field more imo) If he is limited due to ownership it's not all on him. But there were obvious holes on the roster and they didn't get filled, depth included.

why didnt he fill these spots?  was that on him?  was that on the glazers?  was that on morris?  was that on his scouts?  many angles that the average fan has no clue about.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#16 : December 05, 2011, 08:22:46 AM

Don't get me wrong, I like the draft picks for the most part, and Blount and Briscoe were great pickups. (I think Briscoe should see the field more imo) If he is limited due to ownership it's not all on him. But there were obvious holes on the roster and they didn't get filled, depth included.

why didnt he fill these spots?  was that on him?  was that on the glazers?  was that on morris?  was that on his scouts?  many angles that the average fan has no clue about.

Where do you hear the "we won't be active in FA sans resigning our own" crap from? Was it Morris, or was it Dominick? It's not rocket science.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#17 : December 05, 2011, 08:25:03 AM

Where do you hear the "we won't be active in FA sans resigning our own" crap from? Was it Morris, or was it Dominick? It's not rocket science.

was that a directive?  its not rocket science, but it sure isnt public knowledge either.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

jcarruth

Pro Bowler
#18 : December 05, 2011, 08:49:21 AM

Empty seats speak louder than any misspelled letter/email coming from a Buc fan.

I hear there was a good crowd sunday.

The exodus was pretty steady after the Giles ring of honor thing.

Crowd was probably in the upper 40's range but very disinterested, seemed to be more of a "hey we paid to be here and the weather is nice so why not enjoy being outdoors feel". Lot of empty seats after the half time presentation (end zone standing areas were full as usual) and just kept getting quieter all second half. Ghost town affect started when the panthers scored with about 10 mins to go ....

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#19 : December 05, 2011, 09:18:24 AM

It didn't help that the Bucs were down 14-0 by midway into the first quarter. People were still getting into their seats and the Bucs were already playing poorly. Cam Newton was shredding Raheem Morris's defense like  a hot knife through butter as Gene said during the game.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#20 : December 05, 2011, 09:42:59 AM

Lot of empty seats after the half time presentation (end zone standing areas were full as usual) and just kept getting quieter all second half.

Glad to see a lot of people come out special to support throwback day and the Giles presentation.   Just goes to show you there are fans who do want to support the team and remember and respect the old history of the team, but are disgusted by the current team.   

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#21 : December 05, 2011, 03:12:56 PM

People left and right of me, in front and behind me were yelling for Morris to be fired by the end of the first Panther drive.

And during Giles induction, as usual, people headed for the concessions, regardless of the ceremony on the field.

Madman

Hall of Famer
#22 : December 05, 2011, 03:29:34 PM

Dom is great... at finding kickers and punters.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I wrote the Bucs did you? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools