Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: “That Is A Dreadful-Looking Team” « previous next »
Page: 1 2

michael89156

Hall of Famer

« : December 05, 2011, 02:47:07 PM »

“That Is A Dreadful-Looking Team”

December 5th, 2011

The media vultures are eyeing Raheem Morris not just locally, but nationally as well.

This morning the heralded Peter King, NFL guru of NBC Sports and Sports Illustrated, has seen fit to weigh in on the potential Tampa Bay demise of Raheem Morris in his must-read Monday Morning Quarterback column.

7. I think I would be surprised if Raheem Morris isn’t in trouble right now. That is a dreadful-looking team, and Morris kicking defensive tackle Brian Price off the sideline after his personal foul in the third quarter just shows the unraveling of this team in the last few weeks. Morris called Price’s behavior foolish, selfish and terrible. That’s six losses in a row for the Bucs. One looks worse than the next.

King also was no fan of Raheem taking a verbal swipe at the Panthers after the Bucs got clobbered Sunday.

“I can take getting beat by a better football team. I wish they were.”

– Tampa Bay coach Raheem Morris, on the Carolina Panthers.

Hmmm. Panthers beat the Bucs by 19. Panthers outgained the Bucs by 100 yards. Josh Freeman was sitting with an injury, yes. But I wonder how Ron Rivera’s going to take being demeaned like that after a 38-19 road victory … particularly with the Bucs visiting Charlotte in 19 days.

These surely are hard times for Raheem. And they’ll get so much worse if the Bucs can’t find a W in Jacksonville.

http://www.joebucsfan.com/?p=58467

indiana76buc

Second String

« #1 : December 05, 2011, 02:49:54 PM »

as bad as this year is for us just think how all those scumbag eagles fans feel lol

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #2 : December 05, 2011, 05:17:30 PM »

as bad as this year is for us just think how all those scumbag eagles fans feel lol

Whats worse?

Stinking it up like the Bucs are.

Or stinking it up after spending huge in free agency?

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
« #3 : December 05, 2011, 05:19:52 PM »

the Bucs situation because I thought we were a up and coming team that was going to build on last year's success. 

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #4 : December 05, 2011, 05:21:50 PM »

the Bucs situation because I thought we were a up and coming team that was going to build on last year's success.

I think we all thought that.   But on a positive note, we have tons of cap room, now if they would just use it.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
« #5 : December 05, 2011, 05:24:34 PM »

Quote from: indiana76buc

Eagles fans deserve no sympathy, they can go *censored* themselves back to the ruins of Veterans Stadium (Citizen's Bank Park?) where it is said you can still see Ronde Barber's footprints.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
« #6 : December 05, 2011, 05:25:44 PM »

yeah.  After what they did to Joe J. I have no sympathy for those arseholes.

Madman

Hall of Famer

« #7 : December 05, 2011, 05:26:16 PM »

Eagles can still win their division, mathematically.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
« #8 : December 05, 2011, 05:27:56 PM »

Quote from: Madman
I hope they come awfully close... and then lose.

Madman

Hall of Famer

« #9 : December 05, 2011, 05:43:13 PM »

LOL

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #10 : December 05, 2011, 05:43:46 PM »

I expect this headline any day now.............Andy Reid suffers massive heart attack.

[not wishing any harm on the guy, but for crying out loud, lose some weight big fella.]

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

tajik_buc

Starter

« #11 : December 05, 2011, 05:46:53 PM »

I think we all thought that.   But on a positive note, we have tons of cap room, now if they would just use it.

They'll probably use it to tie up Geno Hayes, maybe give Talib an extension, maybe lock in JJ and Carpenter.  That should about do it.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #12 : December 05, 2011, 06:01:42 PM »

They'll probably use it to tie up Geno Hayes, maybe give Talib an extension, maybe lock in JJ and Carpenter.  That should about do it.

Have faith my brother.

Bucs will sign............

Tullock

Nicks

Marshawn Lynch

Forte

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

chace1986

Hall of Famer

« #13 : December 05, 2011, 06:10:24 PM »

I only count 5 players with Dreads...EJ, Clayborn, Foster, Joseph, Myron...I mean I just don....o wait dreadful...not dread-full...silly me.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #14 : December 05, 2011, 06:12:32 PM »

I only count 5 players with Dreads...EJ, Clayborn, Foster, Joseph, Myron...I mean I just don....o wait dreadful...not dread-full...silly me.

LOL

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
  Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: “That Is A Dreadful-Looking Team” « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools