Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: “That Is A Dreadful-Looking Team” « previous next »
Page: 1 2

michael89156

Hall of Famer

« #15 : December 05, 2011, 07:12:07 PM »

Update:    Peter King has issued a correction from his post this morning.

“I can take getting beat by a better football team, which they were.”

– Tampa Bay coach Raheem Morris, on the Carolina Panthers.

Now, this is a correction from my post of Monday morning. When I saw the quote used from his press conference after the 38-19 loss to Carolina Sunday, the quote read, “I can take getting beat by a better football team. I wish they were.” Obviously, that makes it seem like Morris is giving the Panthers no credit for the victory. I have since listened to the audio from the press conference, and though it is difficult to hear, Morris does say, “I can take getting beat by a better football team, which they were.’

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

« #16 : December 05, 2011, 07:27:21 PM »

the Bucs situation because I thought we were a up and coming team that was going to build on last year's success.

I think we all thought that.   

Really? It would seem that you haven't been paying attention.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #17 : December 06, 2011, 12:20:52 AM »

the Bucs situation because I thought we were a up and coming team that was going to build on last year's success.

I think we all thought that.   

Really? It would seem that you haven't been paying attention.

Hey your back.  How exciting.   I have missed your charm and wit.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

gone

Hall of Famer
« #18 : December 06, 2011, 12:26:58 AM »

They'll probably use it to tie up Geno Hayes, maybe give Talib an extension, maybe lock in JJ and Carpenter.  That should about do it.

This was funny. 

Then I heard that Dom is keeping Carpenter active because he doesn't want him "exposed" to other teams.
  Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: “That Is A Dreadful-Looking Team” « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools