Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dominik is spotted at halftime, described as "ashen-faced" « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

YReceiver14

Starter

« : December 06, 2011, 10:37:34 AM »

via JBF:

Kaufman noted he was taking a break and leaving his press seat near the end of the first half when he saw Dominik exiting what Kaufman believed was the coaches’ box.

“He was ashen-faced, I mean he was grim,” Kaufman said. “I’ve never seen him have that look. I think he was shocked. They are not in these games, they are not close guys. They are giving up 30 points a game in this losing streak.”

“Before you can be labeled elite, you’ve got to get a lot closer to having rings.”  --Josh Freeman, May 2012

BucNY

Hall of Famer

« #1 : December 06, 2011, 10:42:36 AM »

Maybe he just realized that the simpleton Tampa fans were going to be calling for his head less than 1 year after they couldn't say enough good about the guy.

Maybe he was thinking he should have drafted Suh

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler
« #2 : December 06, 2011, 10:54:25 AM »

When your responsible for the talent on this teama nd to see them perform this way what other reaction do you expect?

Formerly known as T

I\'ll be optimistic until I see a reason not to be

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

« #3 : December 06, 2011, 11:02:14 AM »

Maybe he just realized that the simpleton Tampa fans were going to be calling for his head less than 1 year after they couldn't say enough good about the guy.

The simpleton fans were the ones who thought that the team was really deserving of being a 10-6 team last year.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

« #4 : December 06, 2011, 11:03:15 AM »

good thing those simple folk in Tampa have a New York City fella to tell dem hows to think

alldaway

Hall of Famer

« #5 : December 06, 2011, 11:05:17 AM »

The simpleton fans were the ones who thought that the team was really deserving of being a 10-6 team last year.

They earned a 10-6 record that year, so that can never be taken away. 

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

« #6 : December 06, 2011, 11:05:51 AM »

Maybe he had he runs

ktownbuc47

Pro Bowler
« #7 : December 06, 2011, 11:08:39 AM »

Is this team talent starved, NO. We do need some better players at a number of positions but there is enough talent to hold teams to less yardage and fewer points and score more on Offense. The problem is the coaching, this staff is in way over there heads and need to be replaced.

Why do you necessarily have to be wrong just because a few million people think you are?

Madman

Hall of Famer
« #8 : December 06, 2011, 11:13:17 AM »

That's how the whole stadium looked. This team is a trainwreck.

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
« #9 : December 06, 2011, 11:27:06 AM »

Is this team talent starved, NO. We do need some better players at a number of positions but there is enough talent to hold teams to less yardage and fewer points and score more on Offense. The problem is the coaching, this staff is in way over there heads and need to be replaced.

This.

Green Right Slot, Albacore 3 Y Quesadilla

jcarruth

Pro Bowler
« #10 : December 06, 2011, 11:30:49 AM »

This.

+1

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
« #11 : December 06, 2011, 11:31:23 AM »

Correct - not talent starved.  BUT - an opportunity was missed to fill holes, and money spent on players perhaps was money not spent wisely expect for Special Teams.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler
« #12 : December 06, 2011, 11:45:13 AM »

Maybe he was thinking he should have drafted Suh

Comments liek this make me lose respect for some posters. Bucs picked 3rd, Lions picked 2nd. You can't just move up in the draft if you want to. Detroit would've had to be willing to trade down. If they loved Suh as much as it seems you do what reason would they have to trade down if they really wanted Suh?

Common sense seems to elude some on these boards

Formerly known as T

I\'ll be optimistic until I see a reason not to be

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

« #13 : December 06, 2011, 11:56:51 AM »

I think Dominik and hopefully the Glazers really are re-thinking "the plan" of ignoring free agents who could have come in and acted as veteran leaders as a bridge to give the many young guys the teaching of how to be effective NFL players as they gained experience while still winning games or at least being competitive. Plus, the coaching staff is young as well and doesn't know how to fix the problems now. The growing pains have really hurt this season.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

« #14 : December 06, 2011, 12:02:54 PM »

LOL. How is a team that finished 10-6 not deserving of being 10-6. The team that "deserves" to win is the one that wins.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dominik is spotted at halftime, described as "ashen-faced" « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools