Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Anyone Want To Buy My 2 Season Tix? « previous next »
Page: 1

PalmBayBuc

Second String

: January 12, 2012, 02:47:18 PM

I'm sure that anyone who can afford them already has them, but just want to put this out there.  I looking to sell my 2 season tickets this year to take a year off and see if I can afford to keep doing this.  I live two and a half hours away so travel and food is almost as much as the tickets themselves.  Circumstances have caused us to have less money this year than in years past as many familes have experienced.  The tickets are already paid for this year due to my deposit coming off the books.  I wanted to see if I could sell them this year to avoid having to give them up.  I'm sure this is a bad time to do this with the bad season and coaching change and all, but oh well.  If anyone wants to buy them or know anyone who does let me know.  Thanks!

Section 335 Row G.

Bucsman90

Rookie
#1 : January 12, 2012, 03:39:45 PM

I would probably look into buying a few games, but wouldn't want to buy the whole season

PalmBayBuc

Second String

#2 : January 12, 2012, 07:16:22 PM

Thanks for the offer, but I'm really trying to sell all of them right now.  If it comes down to that I'll keep you in mind though.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Anyone Want To Buy My 2 Season Tix? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools