Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Should Morris and Staff Be Fired? (New Poll) « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7

Illibuc

Second String

#30 : December 11, 2011, 04:12:40 PM

I hope Morris is gone. It's time to promote Olson to HC. He has our O clicking on opening drives right now.

tailnreds8888

Second String

#31 : December 11, 2011, 04:13:34 PM

Morris is probably gone, but the Bucs are not losing to the Jags due to coaching. Came out fast, grabbed the lead . .  6 turnovers

Exactly. He will be the sacrificial lamb for the failure of an entire organization. He was set up to fail this year by the front office. Unfortunately, Mark Dominick will likely be unscathed for this atrocious team he's put together. Preston Parker, 2nd draft all star, lost this game for us.

Yep

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#32 : December 11, 2011, 04:14:33 PM

I hope Morris is gone. It's time to promote Olson to HC. He has our O clicking on opening drives right now.

lol?

Illibuc

Second String

#33 : December 11, 2011, 04:15:28 PM

lol?

yeah sorry.....that was a little sarcasm.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#34 : December 11, 2011, 04:15:39 PM

Exactly. He will be the sacrificial lamb for the failure of an entire organization. He was set up to fail this year by the front office.

And let me guess, you think OJ was innocent.   

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#35 : December 11, 2011, 04:15:40 PM

Morris is not a "sacrificial lamb".....the guy can't coach.

He LOST this team.  they aren't buying what he's chest bumping anymore,

Youngry?  They are undisciplined.  That what happens when you play Madden with your players.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#36 : December 11, 2011, 04:17:04 PM

Exactly. He will be the sacrificial lamb for the failure of an entire organization. He was set up to fail this year by the front office.

And let me guess, you think Gruden was treated unfairly?

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#37 : December 11, 2011, 04:17:50 PM

Coaching is the #1 problem right now.

Talent is #2.
50/50

Exactly. Morris will be fired, and it's hard to say he doesn't deserve to be after this game, but Dominick is just as guilty. Raheem will shoulder 100% of the blame, but he is not 100% of the problem. Not even close. It's a shame really.

I disagree somewhat

This team is MORE talented (at DE, MLB, FS) than last year and last year we beat the Jags of the league. Not beating the GBs SFs, and NOLAs is lack of talent but taking a group that last year won 10 games and losing to Car, Tennessee, and Jax is ALL on coaching.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#38 : December 11, 2011, 04:19:55 PM

Coaching is the #1 problem right now.

Talent is #2.
50/50

Exactly. Morris will be fired, and it's hard to say he doesn't deserve to be after this game, but Dominick is just as guilty. Raheem will shoulder 100% of the blame, but he is not 100% of the problem. Not even close. It's a shame really.

I disagree somewhat

This team is MORE talented (at DE, MLB, FS) than last year and last year we beat the Jags of the league. Not beating the GBs SFs, and NOLAs is lack of talent but taking a group that last year won 10 games and losing to Car, Tennessee, and Jax is ALL on coaching.

This team is not more talented at LB this year. Ruud was the glue that held them together last year. I think it's futile to even argue otherwise at this point.

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#39 : December 11, 2011, 04:21:09 PM

Bucs failed to improve their talent.  MD has to take some heat.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#40 : December 11, 2011, 04:22:06 PM

This team is not more talented at LB this year. Ruud was the glue that held them together last year. I think it's futile to even argue otherwise at this point.

I've been saying that since 2009 when so many fools on here were calling for his head.  Ruud was the most important player on this defense.

shawn731

Starter

#41 : December 11, 2011, 04:22:28 PM

I guess we will see.  From what i see good coaches(maybe i should say successful) are very hard to come by. Yet, I stand behind my team.  And I want nothing but my favorite NFL team to be successful.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#42 : December 11, 2011, 04:23:03 PM

I've been saying that since 2009 when so many fools on here were calling for his head.  Ruud was the most important player on this defense.
Oh stop before you make CBW have to reconsider....

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#43 : December 11, 2011, 04:24:47 PM

Oh stop before you make CBW have to reconsider....

LOL

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#44 : December 11, 2011, 04:25:01 PM

And let me guess, you think Gruden was treated unfairly?

I wouldn't say that.   The Glazers still paid him his full contract and are still paying him through this year.   He was treated fine.   I do think the Buc fans were treated unfairly though.   Heemy was absolutely not ready to be an NFL head coach.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Should Morris and Staff Be Fired? (New Poll) « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools