Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Should Morris and Staff Be Fired? (New Poll) « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#90 : December 11, 2011, 10:10:38 PM

This franchise has been on cruise control for quite a while...so sad.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#91 : December 11, 2011, 10:37:56 PM

This franchise has been on cruise control for quite a while...so sad.

possibly.  or possibly they are just smarter than the average fan.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#92 : December 11, 2011, 10:47:43 PM

Right now to be 100% honest I think the biggest problem with the Bucs is a crisis of confidence. You see it in the coaching staff on the sideline and you see it in the players. We had 2 blunders that pulled the JAX back to 14 all, at that point the game was lost. Everybody, and I mean everybody said "here we go again" and went into the tank. The body language said it all. For example, Freeman is throwing the ball and is hoping it will be caught. Last year he was throwing it and expecting it would be caught. That has to be put down to the coaching because that kind of lack of confidence demonstrates the players have confidence in the coaches.

This is exactly the case and has been for weeks.  The players don't believe they control their own destiny.  One or two bad bounces/calls/whatever and they just deflate like a balloon.  I disagree, though, that is shows they lack confidence in their coaches.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#93 : December 11, 2011, 10:51:18 PM

Dom, for his own Job Security, has no option but to throw Morris under the bus, imo.

Enhanced Cranston Logo - \"Alan Cranston-- You\'ve Just Been Warholled!\"

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#94 : December 12, 2011, 02:58:24 AM

Yes and it will make my day..

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

Mizer

Second String

#95 : December 12, 2011, 03:21:46 AM

simply put yes.

look.  as a head coach he is letting his coordinators run the wrong stuff... as a game manager - he sucks so bad... tries to make decisions that he hopes will work and they dont... freeman is going too slow in the 2 min offense and morris doesnt even notice or know... ect ect...

his team runs the west coast offense with the leagues worst choice for west coast offense in our qb and rb... which may be the most talented players on offense.

...and he took the youngest defense in the leage and tried to run the most complicated defense that has ever been run.  I dont know if he was feeling the pressure to follow dungy and kiffin, but that is just #@$% stupid.

his own words "we have to be held accountable" 

raheem, although i wholeheartedly disagree that stats are for losers (and think this only adds to your problems), i do agree with you on that count.

OUT!! 

tonto

Starter

#96 : December 12, 2011, 03:55:43 AM

From Gary Shelton, St. Pete Times this morning:

"But I have to be honest. When Morris took 23 minutes before showing up for his news conference, I half expected an interim head coach to walk in instead."

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/football/bucs/article1205874.ece

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#97 : December 17, 2011, 09:11:21 PM

The poll says it all. and this performance again for the 8th staright week.. if the Glazers dont do it sale the frickin team..   

what a joke..      cant even enjoy football  so depressing ...

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Should Morris and Staff Be Fired? (New Poll) « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools