Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tomlin..... he is not « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#30 : December 11, 2011, 04:59:28 PM

Back on topic

I think they should let Morris finish out the year.  The team is in enough turmoil already.

There is NEVER a good reason to fire a coach mid-season.

Fire Morris now for a lot of bad reasons though. I'm so mad right now I do not care if they make lucky season ticket holder 23,345 the head coach.

Fire  him after the Atlanta game.  Start fresh with a new staff.  And as HATE mentioned that doesn't mean they have to wait until after the season to be talking to a few candidates.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#31 : December 11, 2011, 05:00:28 PM

Morris looks like a deer in the headlights.  Someone must have told him to look into the camera this week.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#32 : December 11, 2011, 05:01:54 PM

Morris looks like a deer in the headlights.  Someone must have told him to look into the camera this week.

I have noticed he has had that look for several weeks now.  I think he knows.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Hate

Hall of Famer
#33 : December 11, 2011, 05:02:40 PM

Back on topic

I think they should let Morris finish out the year.  The team is in enough turmoil already.

Fire Morris now for a lot of bad reasons though. I'm so mad right now I do not care if they make lucky season ticket holder 23,345 the head coach.

How'd that water taste??

Seriously, why delay the inevitable? Get a jump on whoever we're targeting and make it happen. Hell, maybe Dungy will take the job if Raheem is already gone.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#34 : December 11, 2011, 05:05:04 PM

=

How'd that water taste??

It has a slightly odd scent for what you and I know as water and in large quantities it lacks the clairity that I've come to expect from the substance.

I will let you know if explosive diahrea is actually less bothersome than watching a Bucs game on the flippin' NFL gamecast across Moldovan internet connections later.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#35 : December 11, 2011, 05:05:57 PM

Back on topic

How'd that water taste??

Seriously, why delay the inevitable? Get a jump on whoever we're targeting and make it happen. Hell, maybe Dungy will take the job if Raheem is already gone.

I don't think Dungy would be interested.   I was hoping they go after someone like Les Miles.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

usmc-buc

Pro Bowler
#36 : December 11, 2011, 05:07:25 PM

Bruce Arians HC/OC
Jack Del Rio D/C

Ludicrous Speed

Starter
#37 : December 11, 2011, 05:10:36 PM

maybe Dungy will take the job if Raheem is already gone.

Sure hope not.  I love Tony Dungy, but that's a guy who was willing to live or die with Clyde Christiansen as his offensive coordinator.  No thanks.  I remember John Madden once saying, "When you think of the Bucs, you think Nine Points."  That was due to Dungy's stubbornness when it came to offensive coordinator and offensive gameplan.  Again, I'd rather not.

Meet the new bossSame as the old boss

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#38 : December 11, 2011, 05:10:49 PM

I like that Boise State guy too, his name escapes me at the moment.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

Hate

Hall of Famer
#39 : December 11, 2011, 05:11:05 PM

=

How'd that water taste??

It has a slightly odd scent for what you and I know as water and in large quantities it lacks the clairity that I've come to expect from the substance.

I will let you know if explosive diahrea is actually less bothersome than watching a Bucs game on the flippin' NFL gamecast across Moldovan internet connections later.

Ewww!!

Bruce Arians HC/OC
Jack Del Rio D/C

Great minds, bro. I've been singing that song for a few weeks now..... and it sounds good to me.

TBTrojan

Hall of Famer
#40 : December 11, 2011, 05:13:06 PM

Bruce Arians HC/OC
Jack Del Rio D/C

Why do you keep posting that?
All the Steeler fans I know are trying to run Arians out of town as badly as Bucs fans are Morris/Olson.
Here's just one comment talking about him...
"Oh well Hopefully Ole Miss falls in love with him and he'll be gone anyway."

That's not the type of guy I want running the show in Tampa.

usmc-buc

Pro Bowler
#41 : December 11, 2011, 05:13:16 PM

I mean why not? We have been cheap for a very long time. Why not go big, Jack would have this D playing in the top half of the league in half a season.

Just don't let him draft anyone.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#42 : December 11, 2011, 05:14:14 PM

Bruce Arians HC/OC
Jack Del Rio D/C

All the Steeler fans I know are trying to run Arians out of town as badly as Bucs fans are Morris/Olson.

As the saying goes.... "one man's trash......."

Anyway, whats their reasoning?

TBTrojan

Hall of Famer
#43 : December 11, 2011, 05:16:06 PM

Bruce Arians HC/OC
Jack Del Rio D/C

As the saying goes.... "one man's trash......."

Anyway, whats their reasoning?
The majority of it falls on his ignoring the run game (sound familiar?) and how the o line sucks (again familiar?) leading to Ben taking too many hits.

usmc-buc

Pro Bowler
#44 : December 11, 2011, 05:16:46 PM

Bruce Arians HC/OC
Jack Del Rio D/C

PGH has been putting up good numbers with the worst offensive line in the NFL. Bruce has figured out a playbook that works great with Big Ben's Skill Set, Josh has that same skill set and we are using him completely wrong, dink and dunk bull**CENSORED**.. We would need speed at the WR position to help in the new system but we already need for our current system.

If you don't like the PGH Steelers as a organization and don't want our organization to take someone from them to lead our team you don't watch the same football that i watch.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tomlin..... he is not « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools