Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Josh Freeman sucks! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7

usmc-buc

Pro Bowler
#15 : December 11, 2011, 05:05:57 PM

I honestly believe Dominik has to start thinking about selecting RGIII if he comes out and he's available. You can't pass on a guy like that just to keep a guy like Freeman IMO. We'll see what happens in these last 3 games, but I don't have very high (or any) expectations.

GM's typically don't get to draft 2 QB's in the first round. If you blow it once, your toast.

actually with the new labor deal. 1st round QB's wont have those mega deals that we are accustomed too seeing

Not about the deals, It's about picking a QB to lead the TEAM and then admitting you made a mistake 3 or 4 years later.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#16 : December 11, 2011, 05:19:40 PM

Can't use the no offseason excuse. We didn't change coaches, offense or anything for that matter. Cam Newton, Alex Smith, Andy Dalton either are rookies or had new coaches and are playing well. The problems with Freeman are due to his decision making and inaccuracy. Those have been his problem for 3 years now. I'm over him, time to move on.

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#17 : December 11, 2011, 05:22:06 PM

I do support Freeman. I don't support his coaches.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#18 : December 11, 2011, 05:22:15 PM

I agree with Legend... Freeman quit on this franchise in London and has had no desire to win again.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#19 : December 11, 2011, 05:22:30 PM

Can't use the no offseason excuse. We didn't change coaches, offense or anything for that matter. Cam Newton, Alex Smith, Andy Dalton either are rookies or had new coaches and are playing well. The problems with Freeman are due to his decision making and inaccuracy. Those have been his problem for 3 years now. I'm over him, time to move on.

Sadly, Im almost  agreeing with you here. I dont see them moving on from him just yet though.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#20 : December 11, 2011, 05:23:43 PM

I agree with Legend... Freeman quit on this franchise in London and has had no desire to win again.

That on the other hand is ridiculous.

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#21 : December 11, 2011, 05:24:09 PM

free will be fine with new coaching

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#22 : December 11, 2011, 05:24:19 PM

He has been terrible all season, and anyone who argues this is simply not watching the games.  Newton cost his team the win today against Atlanta, BUT he was also the only reason they were in the game too!  Freeman is just not accurate, checks down, and refuses to run the ball.   

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#23 : December 11, 2011, 05:24:39 PM

TJ Yates just won HOU the division playing with a 100% new defense. Jax won with a whole new HC.

In the end if the "offseason" was an excuse we should be playing better as players got more coaching "up". Instead, the longer this season goes the worse it gets. Maybe we got to 4-2 because other teams hadn't had time to prepare so they got pulled down to our level and now that their coaching is backup to snuff we're toast,

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#24 : December 11, 2011, 05:27:15 PM

That on the other hand is ridiculous.

So you saw some serious fight in him today?

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#25 : December 11, 2011, 05:29:20 PM

I would hope we consider Barkley or RG with our pick.

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#26 : December 11, 2011, 05:31:11 PM

I've seen some stupid posts on the Red Board - but this, my friend, takes the cake.

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#27 : December 11, 2011, 05:37:50 PM

I've seen some stupid posts on the Red Board - but this, my friend, takes the cake.
So you think Freeman really competed today? Sure didn't look like it today, especially after the game was tied. His body language said "Oh no here we go again." The guy just doesn't have what it takes to overcome any sort of adversity against good teams.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#28 : December 11, 2011, 05:48:01 PM

I would hope we consider Barkley or RG with our pick.

No NFL team will win football games with RG.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#29 : December 11, 2011, 05:50:45 PM

Any way you slice it, Freeman is just not an accurate throwing QB. He doesn't even give his receivers a chance to make a catch about half the time. I like the kid but he really, really needs to work on his accuracy.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Josh Freeman sucks! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools