Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Draft RG3 « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer
« : December 11, 2011, 05:05:00 PM »

Period.

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

« #1 : December 11, 2011, 05:08:47 PM »

I want him too but would take Barkley if he was gone. Just move Freeman, he is never going to be AND was never the franchise even in college.

We all got obsessed with his size but are seeing the real Freeman against good and now even bad teams.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #2 : December 11, 2011, 05:09:36 PM »

Disagree.

I don't think Free is the problem really.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

YReceiver14

Starter

« #3 : December 11, 2011, 05:11:56 PM »

Out of this class, I'd only take Luck over Freeman.  And that's not going to happen.

“Before you can be labeled elite, you’ve got to get a lot closer to having rings.”  --Josh Freeman, May 2012

McCoy93

Starter

« #4 : December 11, 2011, 05:13:57 PM »

RGIII has a ridcilous resume. Heisman, wants to go to law school, graduated with a bachelors and about to complete his masters, might participate in the olympics next summer

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #5 : December 11, 2011, 05:14:02 PM »

Out of this class, I'd only take Luck over Freeman.  And that's not going to happen.

Luck, Griffin III, and Barkely all look pretty good, Jones too.

But I havn't given up on Free just yet.  Lets see what he does with some quality coaching.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

YReceiver14

Starter

« #6 : December 11, 2011, 05:18:16 PM »

But I havn't given up on Free just yet.  Lets see what he does with some quality coaching.

Agreed.  If Luck falls to wherever we pick, I'd pull the trigger.  The others look good, but I wouldn't trade them for Freeman at this point.

And I'm pretty sure Jones won't declare.

“Before you can be labeled elite, you’ve got to get a lot closer to having rings.”  --Josh Freeman, May 2012

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

« #7 : December 11, 2011, 05:21:56 PM »

RGIII is the man!! I guess the bowl games will tell us another chapter with all of them.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #8 : December 11, 2011, 05:22:02 PM »

Agreed.  If Luck falls to wherever we pick, I'd pull the trigger.  The others look good, but I wouldn't trade them for Freeman at this point.

And I'm pretty sure Jones won't declare.

With the rookie salary cap that could happen.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

Hate

Hall of Famer
« #9 : December 11, 2011, 05:22:07 PM »

Re: Draft RG3

WHAT....... no more circle jerks over Tebow???

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

usmc-buc

Pro Bowler
« #10 : December 11, 2011, 05:22:57 PM »

No thanks.

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
« #11 : December 11, 2011, 05:23:56 PM »

Geez, this was the same mentality that forced Drew Brees out of San Diego.

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer
« #12 : December 11, 2011, 05:24:42 PM »

He is a helluva guy

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #13 : December 11, 2011, 05:27:35 PM »

Geez, this was the same mentality that forced Drew Brees out of San Diego.

LOL..........Then Free goes on to be all-pro for some team and everyone will be **CENSORED**in.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

Bucman

Hall of Famer
« #14 : December 11, 2011, 05:33:57 PM »

With a new staff and draft position. One can only hope we land him.

Page: 1 2 3 ... 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Draft RG3 « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools